Think I'll curl up and hide away

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zackarydoo

Reaction score
The friendship with my closest friend ended today. Well actually she hasn't been my closest friend for a few weeks now as it's felt more like someone else is. I lose everyone I ever get close to. Most people don't even want to get close to me in the first place.

I have nothing else to say really. I'm just very lonely and sad and wish I had someone to talk to. :(

I am sorry that things are going so poorly. You can always talk here.

Thanks for the replies and the hug.

SuckaG - I doubt there's a chance it'll change now. She's changed, or maybe I've seen another side to her that I dislike.

I know how you feel, or at least from my view. I had this friend that I thought was my closest friend. We've known each toher for years, and I would always talk to her about everything, but lately we've kinda drifted and we would talk maybe onc every few months. And then she stopped talking to me all together by spending all her time on games.

Then she made it clear that's hard, if not impossible for us to be friends because we have nothing in common. That was maybe 3 months ago, and it still gets to me.

Now she doesn't even talk to me, or even contact me on MSN or anything. She spends all her time playing MMORPGs instead of talking. In a way, I feel like I've been out beaten by a computer program.

I share your feeling of losing everyone you get close to. I almost feel like that's bound to happen with everyone i meet. Even with people I first felt are very close and unlikely to leave, We always ended up going our separate ways. I don't think most people understand that I never found anyone I can be close to and stay close to, because most people already have that, like family. I've never been close to my fmaily, so it need someone else to feel close to.

Latest posts

Back