THIS or THAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't pick. It depends on the material. Some adaptations are better, whereas some aren't.

Losing your right eye or left?

Haha, at first I thought what a dumb question but actually, for various reasons, it would probably be better to lose my right.

Go to a restaurant or someone's house for a meal you didn't have to cook yourself?

Restaurant. I have so many food allergies that someone cooking for me is stressful and embarrassing.

Cracker or potato chip?

Not sure how to answer that one. Just a plain, ole hetero girl here and no metal parts.

Windy day or warm night?

Camping mattress as long as something was underneath it to stop the cool air from transferring from the ground ( I'm assuming it is in a tent :D )

Tenting or cabin?

Tough one, but probably cabin, because it would almost feel like a home in itself. Imagine the fire, the personal touches, the security, etc.

Vinyl or CD?

Difficult one, because online there's more choice and you can do so quickly and in the comfort of your own home, but in store you get to see it physically. I'll say online.

Milkshake or Fizzy drink?

Whichever has the least calories..........but in a calorie free world, milk shake

Fly or sail?

Good answer...

I've never flown, but though I haven't been on one in years, I've always enjoyed ocean rides, ala a small cruise from Holyhead to Ireland, so probably sail.

Sea breeze or Country gale?

Understandable, though I love both!

Again, probably both, but I have a dog so I'm going with Dogs.

The singer or the writer?

Sunset--I'm a creature of the night.

Immortality (you only, no one else)

or

Live a finite lifespan like everyone else?

Live a finite lifespan thanks Lynh :)

Cook a meal for someone else or have one cooked for you?

Latest posts

Back