THIS or THAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap Tennis shoes. But, Walmart no longer carries the good cheap tennis shoes. The only ones they have now are complete crap and three times the price. So, I might switch to light weight hiking boots.

Banana as is or banana split?

Have you checked out Bealls? They have some pretty awesome sales on tennies at times. Ryka is a pretty good shoe. Avia from Walmart is also comfy.

Haha naturally a banana split.

Couch or loveseat?

Plastic containers. I would be afraid of water coming in during a storm and soaking the cardboard boxes and all my stuff in it. Not like our water usually gets that high, but you never know.

Wash the car or clean the house?

The spray on sealer is a fraud. It's just a light weight oil that they charge about $1K to spray on top of ashault shingles. It's a way to help sell homes with a roof that's older then 10 years. They give a certification so that's good enough for the fraudulent lenders / bankers.

Gravel or grass yard?

I frequently use the quilt that my mother and I made over 50 years ago. She had it stashed away and I found it and didn't want to use it and saved it, but I decided it meant more to me than to anyone else.

Turn up the heat or use more blankets?

Latest posts

Back