THIS or THAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never received one and never given one. Hmm, since my hands are arthritic, I'll choose receive one. On second thought, my feet are arthritic too. Better skip it all together 😄

Learn a foreign language or learn a musical instrument?

Travel the world by sail, or by car?
I have traveled a lot by car, and a tiny bit by sail. I did enjoy the sailing, but I'm a little intimidated by the powerful ocean in bad weather, but in more pleasant weather I think I would utterly be at peace with it and it's a lot less riskier than driving on the roads.

Be a surgeon or a pilot?
I was a pilot, I'm not smart enough to be a surgeon lol. But the surgeon remuneration is better though.

Build a cabin or renovate a house?

I was a pilot, I'm not smart enough to be a surgeon lol. But the surgeon remuneration is better though.

Build a cabin or renovate a house?
Wow! I've always considered being a surgeon or a pilot to be the most nightmarish jobs. You gotta be called for them. My hat's off to ya, okidokie!

Renovate I think. But I went back and forth : )

Cardiovascular workout or yoga session?

Tucked in.
lol that could’ve referred to so many things
Manual gear or automatic gear car?
Auto in the busy city, but usually manual, although these days so many auto cars come with the manual override and you don’t need to push a clutch pedal.

The bliss of ignorance or knowing the truth.

Tough question. Digital is good because easily accessible, but is also more unreliable in the long run so photos could be lost. I'll choose printed : )

Winter Olympics or summer Olympics?

Latest posts

Back