THIS or THAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jilted John said:
Butterflies (wonder why they're called butter flies?)

Napoleon or Wellington?

"The Anglo-Saxons used the word 'butterfloege' because their most common butterfly was the yellow brimstone butterfly. This English influence was brought to the new world. In the colonies, people claimed that at night witches would turn into winged creatures and steal butter."

Thought that was proper interestin', I did. Bloody thieving Witches. Cheers for the prompt into learning sommat, John :p

Wellington! ...Cause he makes me think of beef all wrapped up in a snuggly pastry blanket.

Uhhrm... Pebble beach or sand beach?

Dutch,because my mother was Dutch,and I'd have a better chance of understanding it! (not sure if Arikaans is the same)

French Belgian, or Dutch Belgian?

missymessy said:
Jilted John said:
Butterflies (wonder why they're called butter flies?)

Napoleon or Wellington?

"The Anglo-Saxons used the word 'butterfloege' because their most common butterfly was the yellow brimstone butterfly. This English influence was brought to the new world. In the colonies, people claimed that at night witches would turn into winged creatures and steal butter."

Thought that was proper interestin', I did. Bloody thieving Witches. Cheers for the prompt into learning sommat, John :p

Wellington! ...Cause he makes me think of beef all wrapped up in a snuggly pastry blanket.

Uhhrm... Pebble beach or sand beach?
Thank for the info.Missy! :cool:

Latest posts

Back