THIS or THAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these days thanksgiving.

would you rather eat fruits or veggies?

I am a vegetarian myself. I feel that is what God wants us all to be. We were made to eat fruits, vegies, nuts and berries.

I suppose an guardian angel would likely prove more useful in the long run.

Live on a strictly vegan diet or a strictly carnivorous diet?

Vegan. There's a lot you can do without meat.. but meat is meat lol.

Become famous, or live in complete obscurity your whole life?

Obscurity, i don't handle focus well.

Would you rather fall out of a tree or fall down a flight of stairs?

I'd rather fall out of a tree, at least then you may break an arm or something but at least there is less risk of snapping one's neck

Be able to read minds or have a mechanical arm that can transform into all kinds of cool devices?

NeverMore said:
I'd rather fall out of a tree, at least then you may break an arm or something but at least there is less risk of snapping one's neck

Be able to read minds or have a mechanical arm that can transform into all kinds of cool devices?

read minds, not even questionable. (although the other is a neat concept)

Have your perfect job in the perfect place etc.etc.. or a monetary compensation for that exact thing and never have to work?

Read minds though undoubtedly it would be something that i would hate within minutes.

Would you rather have Mexican or Greek food?

Minus said:
Read minds though undoubtedly it would be something that i would hate within minutes.

you skipped my question... good job... you just broke the thread... you are fired.

Papabear said:
you skipped my question... good job... you just broke the thread... you are fired.

Check the timing on the two posts before you fire me. I was just a little slow.:)

I'd take the money without working then volunteer at some place that couldn't pay.

Mexican food, though I have nothing against Greek food.

Mexican Food or Italian food?

Think i would give a slight edge to Mexican.

Would you rather spend the afternoon in a power boat or a sailboat?

It really depends on the weather I guess, but I'll have to go with the power boat. Seems like less work.

Would you rather have a Sports car or a motorcycle?

I am not really sure so i will go with the sports car since it is currently raining.

Would you rather spend three days in a mountain forest or a tropical jungle?

Fishing

Go skydiving or see a Broadway play?

Skydiving.

Hike through a scenic wilderness during perfect conditions or drive on a nice stretch of road in a nice car without any speed limits?

Easily the hike.

See a new movie or play a new video game?

Latest posts

Back