Thread for Metal Heads. What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cult Of Fire do something rather unique. Great for if you're looking for something new with Black Metal.

[video=youtube]

Niantiel said:
Cult Of Fire do something rather unique. Great for if you're looking for something new with Black Metal.

[video=youtube]

My GawD, i was looking for some good tune to slaughter some sheep to it, (⌒_⌒)

Paraiyar said:
[video=youtube]

Yes. Very ******* yes. I highly recommend black metal fans check Shining out. I've been following them since V came out. I have a long-term online Swedish friend who introduced me to them years ago. Listen to or read interviews with Kvarforth. He's an extremely interesting person.

Lately, I can't get enough from the Black Metal scene. It's an acquired taste, but there's no denying it's absolute strangeness.

Behemoth, Watain, Fen, craft, Dark Funeral.

Word of warning, I would skip listening to them if you are in a depressed state. This stuff is pure rage and loathing.

Xenovista said:
Lately, I can't get enough from the Black Metal scene. It's an acquired taste, but there's no denying it's absolute strangeness.

Word of warning, I would skip listening to them if you are in a depressed state. This stuff is pure rage and loathing.
Just out of curiosity are you a fan of Winterfylleth?

Xenovista said:

Haha, I'd be more worried about avoiding Shining (Swedish one), Bethlehem and Silencer (among others) if you're in a depressed state.

Spring will be coming. Soggy spring is Doom Metal time for me.

Love this band to bits....
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

^ Oh, the good old Wizard. Very nice choice. Haven't listened to them in a while.
[video=youtube]

Today I've been listening to the albums Continuum and Catalyst by Prototype and the album Warp Riders by The Sword.

Latest posts

Back