thread for the queer kids.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy

Reaction score
I've noticed that most people who've started threads in this forum have been looking for advice on heterosexual relationships...but with so many people here at ALL, there's gotta be at least a handful of lonely queer people, and I'm wondering where the hell all you other guys are. Either you don't exist and I'm embarrassing myself, or you're just as shy and anxious as I usually am about talking publically about things. So here you go, GLBTQQ-etc people of ALL, and post away to your heart's content. Hopefully this hasn't already been done before and I just totally missed it.

Anyways.

I met a nice English dude at school last week who I at the very least want to be friends with, but he's 25 and cute and I'm 18 and not and I feel like an idiot every time I talk to him. fffffff. I am also still regretting not getting the e-mail of another dude whose name I don't even know but he was an animator and who was sure to have mutual interests with me in terms of art and crap, but I was a coward and didn't dare ask. ALAS.

Your not embarrassing yourself, there has been a few members that are gay but I haven't seen them around lately or they've dropped off the face of the earth.

There's two members that i know of, and they're both active on the forum. **** shame really, it means two less nice girls for the straight guys :p

BTW Good luck with your English guy :)

Latest posts

Back