To all the Chunky People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
I have it on good authority that women exist who like fat or heavyset men. There's actually a few here on A.L.L. you might be surprised!

And ladies, there are men who like the big beauties. There's this girl at my work who's about 5' 2'' and she's a big girl and man, I'd like to take that girl out if she wasn't a co-worker!

I think because of Hollyweird I mean Hollywood, this image of chiseled, grisel-less bodies becomes ingrained in our heads and we all think that's what everybody wants. Well let me tell you, if you're only worried about looks then you can likely blame yourself for lonliness. Think outside the box. Think outside the bun. Think of big buns. Oh baby!

This thread has ratcheted up my self-esteem quite a few notches.

Check this out-

http://www.hogheaven-bbq.com/menu.php

I went there on Monday and had the Barbequed hog sandwich. Find it and there's a picture of it. Yes I had it. :cool: It's delicious. Gotta maintain the moobs for the fat-guy-lovin-ladies.

because I am heavy, I almost prefer guys that are more my size, it makes me uncomfortable if the guy I am with is dramatically slimer than me. Though I'm not sure HOW much it would bother me if I really liked that person, don't want to reverse discriminate :p

I too like a man with a lil meat on his bones (just like my steak, yummy). I tend to feel uncomfortable with someone who is too much slimmer than me, because I like the idea that my man could give me strong hugs or pick me up (if he needed to). I've seen some pretty sexy slim guys, but for me, it's just a lil eye candy.

Latest posts

Back