To Those Who are Fat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddymack

Reaction score
unless you on some medication.....

you are so ungrateful...... you sit here..... depression your self because your big and think your ugly because of it.............

i understand that its hard to lose weight but got **** !.........

there are people in this world that have something really wrong with them... and some people just really feel unattractive just because........

but the thing about that is that they can do nothing about it... too big people out there.... you can do something about it....

now if you do not care about being big thats okay i have no problem with big people but i get tired of people complaining ....

alittle exercise wouldnt hurt... talking about they need motivation ? your motivation is to feel better look better ! and less % of your life not being at risk... thats your motivation

daddymack said:

you are so ungrateful...... you sit here..... depression your self because your big and think your ugly because of it.............

there are people in this world that have something really wrong with them... and some people just really feel unattractive just because........

but the thing about that is that they can do nothing about it... too big people out there.... you can do something about it....

now if you do not care about being big thats okay i have no problem with big people but i get tired of people complaining ....

alittle exercise wouldnt hurt... talking about they need motivation ? your motivation is to feel better look better ! and less % of your life not being at risk... thats your motivation

That's very harsh and unnecessary. You are not one to judge.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
daddymack said:

That's very harsh and unnecessary. You are not one to judge.

-Teresa

its not harsh..... i feel that there are people that are in the worse situation i just wanna motivate people .... to get up and not be depress

Perhaps instead of insulting other people, you should worry about your own problems.

I have a feeling you'll be taking a little vacation soon, though. Have fun with that :)

Methinks you've got a wee bit of fatty buildup creating blockage on that organ located inside your cranium- hope you get some help for that.

Your spelling and grammar is offending me, can you correct it please. Then I will take your post seriously.

daddymack said:

alittle exercise wouldnt hurt... talking about they need motivation ? your motivation is to feel better look better ! and less % of your life not being at risk... thats

GraceBlossom said:
Your spelling and grammar is offending me, can you correct it please. Then I will take your post seriously.

I feel the same way, but even then, it's unlikely I'd take them seriously.

not sure if OP is troll or just very bad at motivating people.

I want to believe this is just a good sentiment that wasn't at all thought-out and poorly worded. But people are bad. Bad, people!

Beople.

painter said:
not sure if OP is troll or just very bad at motivating people.

I want to believe this is just a good sentiment that wasn't at all thought-out and poorly worded. But people are bad. Bad, people!

Beople.

Badple?

Wow...

And it would be nice if just ONE of you who have posted in this thread actually reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back