today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bammabam

Reaction score
Well....I guess its just been "One of those days", what ever that means. I guess its all part of life, and the fun that can come with it. Somedays it is nice to have someone to go to, someone who can help.... but life dosent always let you.

...Oh well...another day soon to be over...

bammabam said:
Well....I guess its just been "One of those days", what ever that means. I guess its all part of life, and the fun that can come with it. Somedays it is nice to have someone to go to, someone who can help.... but life dosent always let you.

(((((((((((bammabam))))))))))))

Sorry your having one of those days. Hugs to you.

bammabam said:

We need to cherish those times when wedo enjoy life. Some ppl have never known depresssion and lonelyness and tahts great and all but for the rest of the ppl, every day we can enjoy is a blessing in itself. True having somebody with you helps, but try not to make ur happiness dependant TOTALLY upon others. That way u wont end up dissapointed to shattered

Like you, I'm always glad another day is over because it means I'm closer to a day where I can find a friends or just a day where I'm genuinly happy. It's terrible because I don't want to wish my life away, even though I do.

I wake up in the morning and think oh s**t another day to get through, but not keen to sleep at night as makes next day come sooner. Does that make sense to anyone?

One of those days, huh? I know some days you're just bored as hell and it feels like nothing can get you going, but really, there's tons of stuff to do. You don't have to plan a trip to Japan or anything. Just go our for a walk, or take your bike. No direction, just ride. Or go down to your local library and grab a book. Perhaps you'll bump into some cute guy/girl there? Go shopping, or if you don't have any money, pretend you're shopping. Find some recept of the internet and try to cook something new for dinner. Bake some cookies! Rent a movie, or go to the movies (yeah, you can go alone, no one gives a ****, honestly). PM some people on this site. It's good to just do something, to take your minds of your problems for a while. Just do something, and enjoy it. Life doesn't have to be more complicated than that ^^

scotsgirl said:
I wake up in the morning and think oh s**t another day to get through, but not keen to sleep at night as makes next day come sooner. Does that make sense to anyone?

That makes total sense to me. It depends what period of my life it is, at the moment I don't think like that but I have thought exactly the same for long periods. Not sure what changes to make that go away, I guess it's indicative of a general mental state at the time. Some days are better than others, and sometimes the mornings are fine and the evenings are shitty, usually that way to be honest. It doesn't usually take me long to get over things in the mornings cos I am mostly busy. I suppose that is the key for my life, to stay busy, else I think about things way too much. That usually ends up making me depressed.

I have just completed 'one of those days.'

I appreciate what everyone has written so far...we all recognise those feelings and we all see how the day progresses...and the harder we fight to get out of it the worse it gets...so we then decide to give up and then the day gets even worse.

I know what Scotsgirl means about sleeping...if you fall asleep the time appears to go quicker so you wake up facing the world earlier...but the drawback is that if you stay awake you think of everything that is going to happen whilst you are there.

Remember the last day of your school holidays...it didn't matter what you did...you were always going to go to school the next day lol.

Latest posts

Back