Top 3 things your partner can do that makes you happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Surprising me! If I'm having a crap day for some reason and suddenly a girl tells me she's cooked something nice, or bought me a tiny present or something on the spur of the moment...that always feels great :)

2. Making me feel included. If a girl's chatting with her friends but she encourages me to interact with them too that always makes me feel happy.

3. Being close to me physically. Not necessarily "Limlim Style" (lol), more like cuddling and all that jazz. Always feels really pleasant to hold someone and just talk to them.

I'm going to add another one.

Keep his word. (You'd think this would be obvious, but it's surprising how many promises get broken just because someone changed their mind, or didn't "feel like it" anymore. Kinda takes away all the meaning of a promise. Obviously there are exceptions where someone need no longer be held to their word, but in my opinion they are few. So either follow through and do what you said you were going to do, or just don't say you're going to do it in the first place!)

TheSolitaryMan said:
1. Surprising me! If I'm having a crap day for some reason and suddenly a girl tells me she's cooked something nice, or bought me a tiny present or something on the spur of the moment...that always feels great :)

2. Making me feel included. If a girl's chatting with her friends but she encourages me to interact with them too that always makes me feel happy.

3. Being close to me physically. Not necessarily "Limlim Style" (lol), more like cuddling and all that jazz. Always feels really pleasant to hold someone and just talk to them.

:D TSM, you are such a romantic!

THE STEREOTYPES!!!

Men to Women:
- Watch soap operas with them.
- Go shopping with them for hours.
- Go down on a regular basis.

Women to Men:
- Engage with their passion for their sports team(s).
- Have an outrageous sense of humour.
- Give blowjobs on a regular basis.

Solivagant said:
I'm going to add another one.

Keep his word. (You'd think this would be obvious, but it's surprising how many promises get broken just because someone changed their mind, or didn't "feel like it" anymore. Kinda takes away all the meaning of a promise. Obviously there are exceptions where someone need no longer be held to their word, but in my opinion they are few. So either follow through and do what you said you were going to do, or just don't say you're going to do it in the first place!)

Yup. One should not make a promise if they're unsure if they can keep it or not.

I only have two things..

1. I want her to let me know (by action) that she wants me (in whatever form).

2. To do things with me. Anything.

Seosa2 said:
THE STEREOTYPES!!!

Men to Women:
- Go down on a regular basis.

I can't say anything about the third one, but soap operas and shopping are both things that I hate and avoid.

Seosa2 said:

lol, I'd NEVER ask a man to do either of those. :p

Maybe shopping once in a while, but hours???
I dont even like to shop for hours, lol.

I have no partner but I think I would like these 3 if I was in a relationship and it would be a happier relationship for it.

1. Meaningful mutual kisses and cuddles. Some guys like to be kissed and cuddled too ya know. :p
2. Openly want to share interests and thoughts about things. I like a good conversation about interesting subjects and learning new things.
3. Sometimes takes the lead, perhaps suggesting going out somewhere specific together out of interest or fun.

EveWasFramed said:
You don't wanna know - it involves a rubber chicken and a pack of matches.

I'm sitting here trying to think of what could be done with a chicken and some matches...

...oh wait.

I got it now.

Gross.

Latest posts

Back