Top 3 things your partner can do that makes you happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I mentioned killing ALL spiders, bugs, etc. :p

Do something small and random - text me for no reason, send me an email, don't make me always message him first is a good one. Makes a lady feel like you care and stuff. :D

Talk to me...ask me questions. That's always nice. :)

1. Being honest, especially about all the stuff that matters
2. Doing things that make me feel like I mean something and that he cares about me. Like being supportive if I'm having a bad time.
3. Cuddling/Making out/everything else that happens in between and afterwards :D

Be considerate.
Be even the tiniest bit ambitious.

And if I could find a man who'd massage my CONSTANTLY ACHING legs - even just once - I'm pretty sure I'd love him for-frickin'-ever. I have given massages, have been told that my hands are very soft, warm and soothing - so I'm not talking bad massages here. Yet, I have not had ONE massage my whole life. How sad is that? I'm in my late 20s, damnit! Maybe I want a massage for once!

/minirant

^^^I'll massage your legs for ya. :cool:

But really... have you ever just asked for one?

Or are you just kinda waiting for someone to offer?

Because I could tell you which approach is probably more likely to result in a massage. :p

Badjedidude said:
^^^I'll massage your legs for ya. :cool:

But really... have you ever just asked for one?

Or are you just kinda waiting for someone to offer?

Because I could tell you which approach is probably more likely to result in a massage. :p

I have directly asked for one. It wasn't a "Oh man, my back hurts" kind of thing; it's always been, "WILL YOU MASSAGE MY BACK?" It just didn't happen, or I've gotten this response: *scoffs*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

And today? I have asked three times. He just won't do it. I don't get it :(

Oh.
Well.

Since you said you'd do it (too late to back out of it now! :p), I'm teleporting you to my house right now!

Millarca said:
Since you said you'd do it (too late to back out of it now!) I'm teleporting you to my house right now!

Well... I guess the teleport didn't work. I'm still here at home.

TRY AGAIN DAMMIT

lol

RAC (Romance, Acceptance, and Communication)

EveWasFramed said:
Name your top three. :)

This is general, and based on each individual's personal opinions and preferences. It can be serious things or silly thing. :D Go!

Badjedidude said:
Millarca said:
Since you said you'd do it (too late to back out of it now!) I'm teleporting you to my house right now!

Well... I guess the teleport didn't work. I'm still here at home.

TRY AGAIN DAMMIT

lol

My TP is broken. :(

~Someone who's comforting and understanding.
~Easy to talk with, cause I talk quite a bit. And can hold a conversation with me.
~Very loving and supportive.

Millarca said:
Be considerate.

And if I could find a man who'd massage my CONSTANTLY ACHING legs - even just once - I'm pretty sure I'd love him for-frickin'-ever. I have given massages, have been told that my hands are very soft, warm and soothing - so I'm not talking bad massages here. Yet, I have not had ONE massage my whole life. How sad is that? I'm in my late 20s, damnit! Maybe I want a massage for once!

/minirant

My wifey gets foot rubs pretty much every night and the occasional back massage.

I spoil her.

:D

Edward W said:
Millarca said:
Be considerate.

/minirant

My wifey gets foot rubs pretty much every night and the occasional back massage.

I spoil her.

:D

Might you have any clones available? :p

Latest posts

Back