Ugly girls need love, too...huh??!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher said:
f1jjih.png

th_yum.gif

There is something odd in the pic. Her left arm couldn't bend like that... They probably messed that up with poor p.shop skills.

I thought she had a really big thigh, until I saw the belt, then realized it was another person. You do realize that's an ad, yeah? And they're deceptive. Most ads are supposed to be deceptive. And the bot that threw that together didn't know the difference either.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
i was trying to make a social commentary, Eve. I wasn't trying to call her, or any other woman, ugly.

I wasn't suggesting that you were calling anyone ugly. No idea how you came up with that, lol.

What a joke. What's even funnier is how some people would actually take that sorta ad seriously.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I shouldn't have tried to debate this, because clearly, nobody wants to. Just let it die...or lock it already.

It's in the wrong section anyway
wink_emoticon.bmp

Sigma said:
It's a site for shallow people, with shallow views, why not make the picture shallow as well?

true lol.
If they want real ugly, they should put my pic :p :p :p

Sigma said:
Ledia said:
Sigma said:
It's a site for shallow people, with shallow views, why not make the picture shallow as well?

true lol.
If they want real ugly, they should put my pic :p :p :p

If the pic I recall you posting in the faces thread is really you, that's nonsense :p
that's a girl i threatened, so she posed for me :p

hey, once, to have a laugh, I tried to enroll in this website called miss travel, that is basically girls exchanging their looks (and god knows what else) with travel bonuses, well, apparently I was too ugly :p and they didn't take me

Anyway, if they have junk like this http://www.beautifulpeople.com/en-IT
it is just fair that there is a website for ugly people, and I am sure they are much more attractive and with sense of humor than those soulless dummies

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Ugly is relative, anyway. Nobody is completely ugly to everyone.
Muse is right. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Besides, so many women these days slap on so much makeup that you need a **** chisel to remove it. Not to mention having so much botox in their lips that it would make even Mick Jagger stare in awe.

LoneKiller said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Ugly is relative, anyway. Nobody is completely ugly to everyone.
Muse is right. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Besides, so many women these days slap on so much makeup that you need a **** chisel to remove it. Not to mention having so much botox in their lips that it would make even Mick Jagger stare in awe.

I BET MONEY that when they take Tammy Fey Bakers make up off---

They will finally solve the case of where Jimmy Hoffa went !!

Don't get me wrong. I understand that every lady wants to look pretty. There's nothing wrong with that. It just seems to me that many overdue it.

Most women who are incredibly "hot" are wearing tons of makeup. It's a facade. Most people look like normal people.

I remember years ago I saw a show where they were revealing what some of the super models looked like without makeup, they were unrecognizable. Same thing when you see some celebs. w/o makeup. And for some of them it takes hours of work for a makeup artist to transform them.

Katy Perry isn't ugly without makeup. She's still pretty. But she's not the model type that a lot of guys drool over. I still like her, though...wish she would go more with the natural look.

Paris Hilton is another one. She is actually really ugly without makeup. Of course, she has an ugly personality as well.

Lady Gaga is actually starting to look really good to me, now that she's not wearing tons of makeup. She's going more natural, and she really is beautiful underneath all those weird costumes.

Latest posts

Back