ugly? or not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allanh

Reaction score
just noticed that there has been an explosion of threads of lonely people viewing themselves being ugly.

Do you guys think it's more self-perceived ugliness or true ugliness? As far as I know , 99% of people in this world are average looks.

ah, you are right. Seems like he did a keyword search of "ugly" and dug up all the "ugly" threads

allanh said:
ah, you are right. Seems like he did a keyword search of "ugly" and dug up all the "ugly" threads

He did, he admitted it.

As for the thread. I think it's mostly self perceived. "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and all that honeysuckle. If you have low/no self esteem, you aren't going to see yourself as pretty.

Thats cuz PieB a stud or what most
women deem as Smexy if U had seem his pic..

If I had his looks and youth Id be a major major man whore all over again..

So Ill just have to setle for just being a man whore. Do the best with what I have.... I guess

An average looking person can look
good or sexy.

Mental illness, depression. poor self steem or other illness can effect a person in many ways.

Not take care of themselve health wise mentally or physically..
Everyone wants that easy money,
lots of friends...fame and fortune...
Nothing is free

Never the less my dughter lives a very luxgerious
and lavrious life style becuase of her
good look and sexiness.
While her sister suffers from of chaso. Low self esteem. Self distructive and jealousy
not having that same life style..
No matter how she tries.
Simple fact is. Men/women fines
one girl more attractive than the other. More doors and opportunities
are opened to one girl than the other. Thats the reality of it. .

I can tell her sister all day long that looks dosnt matter....She knows
Im full of honeysuckle.
Knowing and seeing my dughter
weaing a 20k watch and riding in lear jets.

I made a buncha ugly threads about how sexy I was, but it was determined that it wasn't the best of ideas. Professional trolling is a bit of an artform.

Limlim said:
I made a buncha ugly threads about how sexy I was, but it was determined that it wasn't the best of ideas. Professional trolling is a bit of an artform.
Lmao....

Im fucken here to intertain people so they can get their rocks off. Its in my fucken DNA and a family tradition..Were in the business of getting people off in one form or the other... Pay up bitches :p

I ma be the 1 % of the sexy people. :)

Its a fucken proof.. I have the sexy genes....All my babies are super sexy...

Babys mama get with other dudes
N maken ugly babies....

I'm ugly but thats because i have low self esteem and no drive to better myself no matter how much i want to, with the right motivation and support (a girlfriend maybe) i would be so sexy even i wouldn't be able to resist myself....

I've only encountered a few "ugly" people in my lifetime...and it isn't that they were physically ugly - but ugly to the core on the inside.

As for feeling ugly - it's all about self-esteem. Some people try to shift all their problems and say the cause of them all is because of their looks...but the real problem is how they feel about themselves. It took me a while to learn. I realized it after I really worked on my appearance and found that I was still feeling pretty crummy. :p

I think it must be both, self-perceived and true ugliness. Not that there is some artificial black line drawn where being on one side affronts all the benefits of being attractive and being on the other hinders the person with all the detriments of being unattractive or ugly. I've read posts on this we forum and others about people who are in their 40s who have never had a date or any contact with the opposite sex other than seeing they exist. Some of that may be self-perceived, but I think that perception may harden as someone is rejected on a consistent and routine basis over and over and over again. Also, ugly is a harsh word to use even though many use it to describe themselves. I see it as people not being up to par with the media stereotypes of what a "real" partner should be. The false feeling that oneself is unattractive may not be anymore detrimental to someones mental well being than those who believe they are more attractive than they truly are. I know I've been told in the past "you're not that good looking", so apparently I was acting in a manner not consistent with how some women believe an adult male should act.

You guys gotta fill me in, what is it this (un) (goo) (hello) business is all about?

allanh said:
just noticed that there has been an explosion of threads of lonely people viewing themselves being ugly.

Do you guys think it's more self-perceived ugliness or true ugliness? As far as I know , 99% of people in this world are average looks.

This thing about looks is highly subjective...

I think a lot of it has to do with self perception. There are some good looking folks who are insecure about a variety of issues. On the other hand, there are those who may be average or below in their looks but are positive and full of confidence.

Latest posts

Back