ugly worthless and unloveable

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes ma'am!! I hate the "crashes" of a depression thank goodness they don't last forever. Depression never leaves me but it's the "crashes" that try to break me. Have really "crashed" the last few weeks. Again glad there is a place like this to vent.

We all take turns crashing, in here but then we pick each other and dust each other off and just keep moving forward. You can be in the center of our circle for a bit, till you're feeling better and stronger. This group made a world off difference for me. :) You never crash as hard or as fast if got a few folks holding you steady....

You are indeed ugly and those who are saying you aren't are just being nice.

Here is how you can improve looks:
1) Get rid of glasses, get contact lenses;
2) Your teeth seem good, but whiten them for good measure;
3) Clean shave;
4) Good haircut;
5) Possibly plastic surgery.
6) Tan and new clothes.
7) Color your greying hair.

After this you won't look like a sexless geography teacher anymore, but hopefully will look attractive enough to get a partner.

Looks are #1 thing that people seek in mating.

LUCK said:
You are indeed ugly and those who are saying you aren't are just being nice.

Here is how you can improve looks:
1) Get rid of glasses, get contact lenses;
2) Your teeth seem good, but whiten them for good measure;
3) Clean shave;
4) Good haircut;
5) Possibly plastic surgery.
6) Tan and new clothes.
7) Color your greying hair.

After this you won't look like a sexless geography teacher anymore, but hopefully will look attractive enough to get a partner.

Looks are #1 thing that people seek in mating.

Ya know what.... I don't even know what you look like and sorry honey, but you are ugly as fresia.

Mostly people who are attractive. If you are a 10/10 it is very possible that 7/10 will repulse you because you know they are so much below you.

Ya know what.... I don't even know what you look like and sorry honey, but you are ugly as fresia.
Yeah, despite giving guy a pity party, I gave him LEGIT advice that will MAKE HIM MORE ATTRACTIVE and IMPROVE HIS CHANCES to GET A PARTNER.

LUCK said:
Mostly people who are attractive. If you are a 10/10 it is very possible that 7/10 will repulse you because you know they are so much below you.

What?... I fail to see the relevance.

Callie said:

Well Powerfully said :p

LUCK said:

Yeah, despite giving guy a pity party, I gave him LEGIT advice that will MAKE HIM MORE ATTRACTIVE and IMPROVE HIS CHANCES to GET A PARTNER.

Looks don't mean jack honeysuckle if you're an *******... which, no offense, you seem to be. Looks aren't all that is important in life. They mean very little in the end.

Callie said:
LUCK said:

Looks don't mean jack honeysuckle if you're an *******... which, no offense, you seem to be. Looks aren't all that is important in life. They mean very little in the end.
No, they aren't all that is important in life. But they are important if you want to mate with beautiful people. And I presume this guy isn't an *******. He is probably a nice kind guy and is rejected due to his imperfect looks. If this guy got better looks, which is possible as it seems he has a good jaw which is one of the most important things in a male, then he wouldn't be lonely. Cheek implants could also benefit him.

I, unlike you, have studied human attraction, anatomy and physical appearance for YEARS. I know my honeysuckle.

Callie said:
LUCK said:

Calling him an ******* for a perceived fixation by the people around him seems rash to me.

LUCK said:
I, unlike you, have studied human attraction, anatomy and physical appearance for YEARS. I know my honeysuckle.

I don't think these skills are currently relevant for the debate.

LUCK said:
Callie said:
LUCK said:

No, they aren't all that is important in life. But they are important if you want to mate with beautiful people. And I presume this guy isn't an *******. He is probably a nice kind guy and is rejected due to his imperfect looks. If this guy got better looks, which is possible as it seems he has a good jaw which is one of the most important things in a male, then he wouldn't be lonely. Cheek implants could also benefit him.

Um... i'm calling YOU an *******, not the OP. And being as you don't even KNOW me, you can't possibly presume to know what I know.

LUCK said:
Callie said:
LUCK said:

Spending YEARS looking at pics of shirtless guys doesn't count as studying human attraction.

LUCK said:

By this do you mean you've spent years looking at pictures of shirtless guys?

holsten1 said:
LUCK said:

By this do you mean you've spent years looking at pictures of shirtless guys?

Why did you copy me for?

PieBeNice said:
Spending YEARS looking at pics of shirtless guys doesn't count as studying human attraction.

Yes, well done for copy pasting what I said in chat T_T

Yes, play it off as a joke and pretend what I'm saying isn't the HARSH TRUTH.

That's ok. One day you might understand that I was right all along. Too bad it might be too late.

LUCK said:

Who are YOU to suggest what is attractive and what isn't? I think the advice you gave him was TERRIBLE and I would turn down a person that looked like that in a heartbeat just because he looks like a POMPOUS, SHALLOW *******.

ANYONE who is willing to forfeit basic nerve function for "beauty" as set by the MEDIA deserves to be alone for the REST OF THEIR LIVES. Plastic surgery is something that is so misused and should only be used for reconstructing true deformities caused by birth defects and horrid accidents. Not SELFISHLY utilized by INSECURE, SHALLOW, SELF-CENTERED people.

See, I can use the BOLD function too.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
LUCK said:

Who are YOU to suggest what is attractive and what isn't? I think the advice you gave him was TERRIBLE and I would turn down a person that looked like that in a heartbeat just because he looks like a POMPOUS, SHALLOW *******.

ANYONE who is willing to forfeit basic nerve function for "beauty" as set by the MEDIA deserves to be alone for the REST OF THEIR LIVES. Plastic surgery is something that is so misused and should only be used for reconstructing true deformities caused by birth defects and horrid accidents. Not SELFISHLY utilized by INSECURE, SHALLOW, SELF-CENTERED people.

See, I can use the BOLD function too.

RIGHT ON RABBIT!!!!!!

I can underline and use italics too :D

Holy honeysuckle, settle the hell down. And LUCK...you need to show a little tact and thought for other people's feelings.

Latest posts

Back