UK & Scandinavia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oceanmist23

Hello people!
Thought I'd copy and paste part of my introduction on here as it fits better...

I’m looking for girls in their 20’s from England (especially LONDON), Norway, Sweden or Denmark who’d like to make new friends, proper friends who can actually meet up and hang out, invite each other over for dinner, talk on the phone for ages, really be there for each other and not let each other down. If that sounds like you then do feel free to PM me and hopefully we’ll have some great talks and maybe meet up sometime :)

I lived in London from 2006-2007 and I visit a few times a year. It would therefore be great to get to know some London girls. If there's any of you out there then speak up! lol

Oceanmist23 said:
Hello people!
Thought I'd copy and paste part of my introduction on here as it fits better...

I’m looking for girls in their 20’s from England (especially LONDON), Norway, Sweden or Denmark who’d like to make new friends, proper friends who can actually meet up and hang out, invite each other over for dinner, talk on the phone for ages, really be there for each other and not let each other down. If that sounds like you then do feel free to PM me and hopefully we’ll have some great talks and maybe meet up sometime :)

I lived in London from 2006-2007 and I visit a few times a year. It would therefore be great to get to know some London girls. If there's any of you out there then speak up! lol

Hei hei,
You sound very enthusiastic, that's great! I'm from Norway as well, although I don't always have as much time, but I definitely want to make new friends. ^_^

Heisann Akira!

Nice to hear from a Norwegian! :)
How are you and how are you finding the forum so far? You'll have to excuse me, I currently have the flu so it's very up and down as to how much/often I reply to something, hopefully I'll be better soon. In the meantime feel free to PM me and I'll reply you as soon as I can.

Hope you're well :) *Hugs* <--- Non-flu ones lol

Latest posts

Back