unbearable life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Greenapple, please tell up more.
I see this is your first post ever, welcome - I hope that you find this a good place to share what is happening to you.

Peaches said:
Hey Greenapple, please tell up more.
I see this is your first post ever, welcome - I hope that you find this a good place to share what is happening to you.

I've recently broke up with someone. He messed me about badly. He would stand me uo, spat in my face,i said i didn't want to live any more and he didn't bother asking how I was and when i rang him,he pretended he didn't know who i was. His actions never matched his words. He revelled in telling me that the reason he cut me off is because he had fallen in love with someone else. I just think he found an easier target.He mistook my anxiety and depression for weakness but I think when I stood up to him he found someone easier to victimise. He's angry with women because his ex wife cheated on him but that's not my fault.

No, it's not your fault. (hug)

I'm glad he is gone, nobody deserves to be spat in the face like that and be made to feel like nothing.

Spitting in your face, not asking how you feel, taking pleasure in telling you he had found someone else-he sounds awful. No matter how his ex treated him, he should not have passed the pain onto you. I am really sad for you that you have gone through such an experience.

Tiina63 said:
Spitting in your face, not asking how you feel, taking pleasure in telling you he had found someone else-he sounds awful. No matter how his ex treated him, he should not have passed the pain onto you. I am really sad for you that you have gone through such an experience.

Yes, only a truly spiteful person who has an extreme need for control would do these actions. It's almost as if he is raging over not being able to control his ex.

So, he makes sure to control you instead.

I still want him to bother about me. I know that's pathetic but I can't bear the thought that my life is so worthless to him.

he never loved you at all you shouldve understand yourself. after breakup you needs to head your high cuz its the only way to feel ok.

greenapple271 said:
I still want him to bother about me. I know that's pathetic but I can't bear the thought that my life is so worthless to him.

That's not pathetic at all, it's quite normal when someone get bonded with other but the way He has treated you is just horrible. But you're not worthless, no body is worthless. if he thinks you are worthless then It is his narrow mind who does seem to look over his past. There is always someone better out there one just have to look into it.

greenapple271 said:
I'm sorry you're going through a hard time right now. Trust me it's not pathetic. And you're not worthless either. My inbox is always open if you ever need someone to talk to ever. =)

Latest posts

Back