Valentine's Day is approaching, let's do something new

• Thread starter realandtruelove
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

realandtruelove

Valentine's Day is approaching, let's do something new, let's login all on that day and post our wishes. I'd love to see all the members here that day. Best wishes to all.

That would be nice a nice idea, realandtruelove. Unfortunately I won't be home next Valentine's day, so i won't be connected to the net.

I was hoping to have already gotten to know someone here by now so that the V Day chatting could be on Messenger instead but oh well.

Good idea, joenicdao. As i wrote above, that day i won't be online, but anyway we all could talk each other via messenger.

Hmm, one thing about talking on messengers is it doesn't include other people. I think a lot of people come here just to read and feel empathy, because posters are talking about things we all feel.

So it might be good to keep threads going in addition to separate messenger chats.

Hi Empathy,
i agree with you: threads should be kept going in addition to separate messenger chats, so that everyone can come here and read them-

Latest posts

Back