Waiting On A First Kiss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man of one said:
im with you friend im 22 and never kissed a girl..it's embarassing isn't it? lol

Maybe you should try Kissing Guys first...Since ur not afriad of guys and more araid of girls...It makes logical sense..No??? :p

You don't "wait" for stuff like this. You go out there and improve your attractiveness and look for women. So go out there and do it, because you are getting too old.

You know, I don't even remember my real first kiss. The first kiss I remember quite vividly was the one I shared with my daughter's father. There's nothing wrong with waiting.

Lonesome Crow said:
man of one said:
im with you friend im 22 and never kissed a girl..it's embarassing isn't it? lol

Maybe you should try Kissing Guys first...Since ur not afriad of guys and more araid of girls...It makes logical sense..No??? :p
lol no i don't like guys at all...and i am not afraid of girls i have tried getting them to go out with me, been nice, flirted with them but they never give me a fuckin chance, i try to go out my shell and be sociable but they always reject me, there was this one girl that actually created a boyfriend so that i would stop bothering her, other times i give them a lil space and all that does is they get a boyfriend..so no being afraid has nothing to do with not being kissed yet it's cause the women i like seem to think they are to high and mighty to give a nice guy a goddamn chance for once..

nerdygirl said:
You know, I don't even remember my real first kiss. The first kiss I remember quite vividly was the one I shared with my daughter's father. There's nothing wrong with waiting.

I remember my first kiss vividly. It was awkward but wonderful. :)

I am 20 and never been kissed... and considering how things are doing I don't seem to to be getting any closer to it either

I had my first kiss "too young". :p

It was in 4th grade, when I was peer pressured into kissing some special ed girl in the lips. Hadn't really had opportunities to kiss a girl ever since then...

Wrathofcanis said:
I am 20 and never been kissed... and considering how things are doing I don't seem to to be getting any closer to it either

I'm 25 and feel the same way! :(

I've kissed 4 guys before, but only 2 of the kisses were good... and none led to a lasting relationship. The guy who was my first kiss is now married to someone else... great!(!!) I would say waiting is definitely worth it!

If you're past 20, don't tell anyone you've never been kissed for extra "social points". For bonus points tell them how good you are ;). A good strategy for girls to land that first kiss is to look attractive every day... cos that turns men on. Finally, no matter how desperate you are, don't kiss someone you don't like lest that memory haunt you for the rest of your life :p Ughhh... But seriously, don't worry about it! There is so much more to life, which is too short to just WAIT for something wonderful to happen. Even when things look grim, make an effort to get some perspective... enjoy the sunshine and make each day count!

Latest posts

Back