Waiting On A First Kiss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got my first kiss yet either and I am not worried. It's the relationship part that matters (which I am worried about)

I'm 25 now, and I was going out with this guy a few months ago, and I told him I wasn't ready for a kiss.

He kissed me any way.

We don't see each other any more.

Somehow I feel worse having had my first kiss than I ever did not having had it.

Part of me never wants to go through any of that dating stuff again.

I'm 24, still a virgin and never really kissed a girl, though I did do a lame attempt of French kiss a girl once.

I had my first kiss when I was 19. With a Girl I'd known for years. At the time, she was the only local Girl to ever like me enough to do that. Was great! I was over the moon loool. I have since kissed 2 other Girls. The first kiss with one was nice. I had my first French kiss with her and she said I was a natural. The second one was unusual and she didn't do things the way I, and normal people do.

i think i'm the "champion" here... lol just kidding. I've kissed 4 girls in my life. 1 last year, and 3 this month. But guess what? It was good with none. Why not? "cause i didnt love them! love is everything. A kiss is much better and romantic when there is love involved.

Latest posts

Back