Want to die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry I had an appointment I had to keep it looks like you are in good company if U would still like to converse you can pm me have a wonderful day

my appointment is done just was informing you that's why I didn't respond, I forgot about it.

I would scold you about it, but I do the same thing and have no room to speak about taking things when I should lol

Ah ok.

My roof is leaking ugh 😑 can't be asked to pay got no money fresia 😤

Ah ok.

My roof is leaking ugh 😑 can't be asked to pay got no money fresia 😤
ah sorry to hear that and yea it was a joke, but I guess it was a bad one I am not good with interaction sometimes lol I was isolated most my life and just recently I have started to interact with others so sorry my awkward experimental nature :p

ah sorry to hear that and yea it was a joke, but I guess it was a bad one I am not good with interaction sometimes lol I was isolated most my life and just recently I have started to interact with others so sorry my awkward experimental nature :p
Noo I giggled sorry 😞 lol 😆

Trying to look at my burn but it's hard to take this bandage and plaster off ugh

Latest posts

Back