Want to die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been going good recently, I used to be heavily medicated, and I weened myself off them slowly

It has been going good recently, I used to be heavily medicated, and I weened myself off them slowly
I'm on 5 tablets a day actually more if I counted night time meds too. Cba to say uts huge names I can't pronounce

I understand I have a mental disability myself I have struggled with since I was 5 years old though never knew it was a mental disorder until my brother passed away and I was admitted to ER

I struggle to breathe I try to not sleep if I can tbh I have more issues with sleeping and what comes with it then being awake etc

I can't take good pictures of myself like you can It's my curse that's why I use characters like the one I have from anime series

I can't take good pictures of myself like you can It's my curse that's why I use characters like the one I have from anime series
Oh noice my bf at the time took it of me no longer a bf he's a dead person in my eyes stupid twat he is

Latest posts

Back