Want to die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry that you are feeling the way that you are if I could hug you I would, If I could only express to you the feelings that those situations that you are going through resonate with me on a deep level because I have been there before. But I have been dead (was pronounced dead by a doctor) yet here I am still in flesh after my brother was gone and I sought to join him. I cannot really explain to you what happened there, here because of course no one would believe me, it's taking every single ounce of my strength not to lay everything out for you to see because I am human and emotional as well and this topic is the very reason why I am the way I am and why I wish to truly help others because I understand (not completely but enough) and wish to show you somehow that no matter how dark things are and how hopeless a situation may feel like there is light don't give up hope and give in. I don't wish to talk about certain things here if you wish it reach out to me it is entirely up to you if not, I understand.

I'm sorry that you are feeling the way that you are if I could hug you I would, If I could only express to you the feelings that those situations that you are going through resonate with me on a deep level because I have been there before. But I have been dead (was pronounced dead by a doctor) yet here I am still in flesh after my brother was gone and I sought to join him. I cannot really explain to you what happened there, here because of course no one would believe me, it's taking every single ounce of my strength not to lay everything out for you to see because I am human and emotional as well and this topic is the very reason why I am the way I am and why I wish to truly help others because I understand (not completely but enough) and wish to show you somehow that no matter how dark things are and how hopeless a situation may feel like there is light don't give up hope and give in. I don't wish to talk about certain things here if you wish it reach out to me it is entirely up to you if not, I understand.
Thank you so much honestly

Latest posts

Back