Ways to make some cash?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of having something you make yourself and then like selling it on ebay or even to people that live around you but I'm not sure how many customers you'd get just around you...
Depends on what you make. Like my boyfriend can sew really well so he made a bunch of pillows and sold them to people.. And I crochet and knit and cross-stitch so if you don't think it's too girly or something you could do that and sell it online.. =].
www.etsy.com

Tutoring. I have made so much easy money by tutoring. You can go through a company or just advertise it yourself. Companies pay pretty good but a chunk of the earnings go to pay themselves.

lonelyloser said:
Tutoring. I have made so much easy money by tutoring. You can go through a company or just advertise it yourself. Companies pay pretty good but a chunk of the earnings go to pay themselves.

Tutoring what?

Skorian said:
lonelyloser said:

Tutoring what?

Standardized tests, math, chem, etc...there's a lot of people needing help and not that many qualified people to teach.

I just go work for my uncle he owns an auto repair shop making I make 11 dollars an hour
only during the summer tho.

Latest posts

Back