Weight lose tips?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Spencer

Guys!
What you think which is the best tip to lose the weight very rapidly?
If any body have any information than share with me...

Any time you use a method that makes you lose weight fast, you will most likely gain it back.

I am on a diet now. I eat Weight Watchers Oatmeal for breakfast, a smoothie (individual blenders only cost about $15-$20) consisting of a little fresh fruit juice of your liking, a few frozen strawberries and a banana for lunch, and 1/2 the dinner portion I used to eat. For snacks I limit myself to an apple, a non fat yogurt, and cut up vegetables dipped in No Fat Ranch Dressing--or whatever you like--and another piece of fruit or about 10 grapes. Try drinking about eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day and drink diet sodas or diet iced tea or unsweetened iced tea made fresh with lemon. Don't eat any fast food, potato chips or the like nor any sweets.

Exercise--at least walk.

The weight should come off--and if you stay on the diet, will stay off. You will get used to the hunger after about a week. Fight it! It is really hard, but it works for me.

Best of luck!

Might be a bit long, but I'll share my experiences if you want them :)

I'd recommend changing goal from "weight loss" to "getting fit".

I'm still a bit overweight at the moment, but everywhere except for the stubborn belly-fat I still have shades of looks reasonably good actually. What I did was, over about 8+ months, just started working out at home.

My current daily routine (providing I have time and don't get ill!) is:

71 pressups a day (1 for luck!)
50 situps a day
20km on my exercycle
20 curls on each arm with a weight.

Of course, if time is short I cut out one or two of those, usually the cycling. The cycling makes the greatest difference though and I'd say pressups are good too, because they make your arms look sexy and tone the rest of your body at the same time. I find them a strangely satisfying exercise now :)

Cycling in particular is a really fantastic exercise. Low stress on your joints and bones, high energy usage and you can tailor it to however long you want if using a stationary cycle (which you can get cheap second hand). Keep an exercise diary so you can motivate yourself to continue on with it.

The hardest thing is starting out. I had no motivation when I started and I didn't "get" exercise. After I kept it up though (the essential thing) and started seeing results, my attitude changed and I started enjoying it.

If you haven't worked physically in ages (like me back then), start just doing like 5 of each, a 5 km cycle or run or whatever or possibly even less than that. Once you feel stronger, push yourself to do another 5 and keep increasing it. I find the ratios above are a happy medium for time versus payoff for me, but everyone's different.

The cool thing is, assuming you're not going overboard with food, your body will start to maintain that build and weight and you will get fitter in addition to looking and feeling better. I can now carry loads that lots of people find too heavy and stairs and jogs to places are no problem for me, whereas it used to be embarrassing when I would start getting out of breath.

It was also encouraging in that girls seem to pay me a little bit more attention now. More importantly, however, I feel confident and strong in myself.

I dropped a few stone through just working out with the above and avoiding crap food wherever possible, then I had to stop exercising for about a month...and my body stayed the same. Neat! Now I'm back to the point where I can work out and start lowering the weight again.

As the poster above said, if you're simply looking to "cut weight" off, it's all too easy to drop loads of it by radically changing your life for a couple of months and then put it all back on again. This is why I've never "dieted" or anything.

Anyway, I hope that's not too long. I just wanted to share what I think is the philosophy that helped me, and that's to make simple but permanent changes to lifestyle gradually, rather than dive right into one thing radically and then get nowhere in the long term.

I think it really depends on why you're overweight. Are you over-eating? Are you not moving around enough? Are you eating the wrong foods? Doing the wrong exercises?

Hello guys nice thread about weight loss.
I thinks Weight loss has to be done effectively without damaging the body. Many people opt for other unhealthy ways like dieting, crash diets, diet pills etc, to lose weight, when a healthy diet and good exercise can produce efficient weight loss without any side effects.

Hi Spencer,
Some tips for you to lose weight effectively.
Break meal in 5 small meals including snacks,
Drink at least 15 glasses of water daily,
Prefer raw food over processed food,
Avoid beverages, soda and diet soda,
Drink green tea twice in a day,
Eat food slowly,
Do start some exercise or physical activity.

I went completely vegan, and lost TONS of weight! :) still loosing and am not even trying to.

there is no quick wy to lose weight, you can do a diet which is pretty much a hunger strike in my mind but you will just gain back the weight afterwards...eat better and exercise more is the only real method..

if you are not up for that you can slowly reduce your food intake by keeping busy.. I think because a lot of us snack up when we are bored or dont have much to do, its usually there people gain weight, by keeping busy you forget that fake hunger feeling you have.. at least thats how I try to keep weight off..

All that got said above are great advice, but never work for some people without a solid motivation first. You have to find a concrete reason to hold the fight, else after some time you'll give up. Hunger is the first human need, and your body has all kinds of vicious ways to remind it to you when you try to cut on it.

"Do it for yourself" is what people usually say, but they forget to mention how abstract that is. There has to be something real. Some reward you can feel with at least one of your 5 senses. It can be a piece of clothes you'll be able to wear and feel sexy with. It can be a sport or activity that your weight doesn't allow you to do right now.

Some weight loss tips are as follows:

1. Cut Out the Sugar.
2. Decrease Your Salt Intake.
3. Maximize Your Activity Levels.
4. Raise Your Fruit Daily allowance.
5. Drink Plenty of Water.

If you want to lose your weight through medicine then food supplements are best for that purpose like vitamin D or liquid B12 both are beneficial for weight lose.

Here are the best tips that would help in losing weight healthy and fast.
1. Do running and cycling everyday, early in the morning as exercise is most needed in losing weight. Do some push ups after taking rest of 5-10 min
2. Eat light food in breakfast
3. Eat less in lunch, but eat more fruits and vegetables
4. Don't lie down just after having lunch or dinner, instead do some activity
5. After dinner always take a walk of 1 hr.

smiley_emoticons_spam3.gif

Latest posts

Back