Well poopy...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Twitchy

At the risk of being accused of becoming overly dramatic or attempting to solicit attention, I feel like I need to type a terribly long wall of text that nobody will read. So here it goes...

Although it may not be apparent to those of you who are new, I've been here a long while now. In that time I've burned through three separate user accounts (JustLost, Satyr, Twitchy) I always end up having them removed only to come back under a new name. I've never attempted to make this a secret but I've never tried to advertise it either. Nobody seemed to care either way, so I never saw the point.

The honest to (insert deity here) reason I kept coming back is because I enjoyed trying to help people out when I could. Even if it was just a lame attempt at humor, if I could make one person laugh or forget about their crappy life for one second, I thought it was worth it. I realize no one will believe me, but I do care about many of you... even the ones who long stopped caring about me or never did in the first place. :/

Anyway, I've once again asked that my account be removed. I find it a shame that the disagreements and squabbles I've got myself into over the years have eclipsed anything good I've attempted to do. I've certainly never claimed to be a truly wonderful person, but I don't feel like a monster that deserved to be ignored or hated. I am sorry if anyone believes otherwise.

I have a full time job and my mother is constantly getting sick. I don't expect pity or anything resembling understanding, but I do want to illustrate that I never really had the time to devote to this place that I would have liked. I wish I could have got to know more of you, but it appears that this will never be possible. It's painful for me to stick around a forum that I will never truly be a part of and see friendships being built that I will never get to have. I really have had enough horrible things happen to witness more unnecessary disapointment. I do wish things had gone differently.

To top off all these wonderful points, I may soon be losing that full time job I mentioned. If that happens I'll probably have to drop any luxury costs I currently have, such as decent internet, rent, food, oxygen, opposable thumbs, etc...I should probably be moving back home anyway due to the fact that my mother can barely get around at all anymore. It has recently been brought to my attention that my health is starting to fail in the same path as her's. Genetics really do suck and it's entirely possible that I will die friendless and unloved. Well Happy Day! That blows donkey schlongs as well. Despite any opinions to the contrary, I really don't feel like I deserve a painful and lonely trip to an early grave, but Nature seems to have other ideas. The ***** hates me.

I guess that's enough gut spillage for one lifetime. I hope when it's all over that a handful of people can remember me for the fun stuff and not the arguments and pitiful, long winded messages like this one. For those of you that don't particularly like me, I promise I'll make an attempt to stay away for good this time. Consider it a parting gift.

Take care...or something.

Yeah, "Good luck with all the stuff and things, etcetera and so forth."

You can get rid of this account anytime now Minus. :/

Wow. I really really dont understand why you seem to have always felt you never fit in around here. I always loved your presence and your posts. I loved your little dog avatar with the cigar. I loved your signature. Heck, i just liked seeing you mosey your way around the forum. Every time i saw a twitchy post it'd make me smile. Well, except for this post which has me feeling quite sad and typing much more than i usually do into a post.

I really am sad to see you go Twitchy. :(

I hope that this decision is a good one for you and if you want to come back, please feel free. I (for one) will not laugh at you if you come back, because I've enjoyed your presence.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Twitchy said:
Yeah, "Good luck with all the stuff and things, etcetera and so forth."

You can get rid of this account anytime now Minus. :/

OK...I take it back... =|

Latest posts

Back