WHAT ARE THE 10 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU LOOK FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I can list 10 things, but I appreciate someone intelligent. Someone I can play video games with. Someone I can talk to. Someone I can laugh with. A guy who is who he is, no matter how nerdy or geeky he may be. Someone who's honest and loyal to me, who trusts me, and I can trust him.

But apparently, that's just not possible to find. When I thought I had, it was a lie anyway. :<

1. Clean health record

2. Clean relationship history

3. Clean mouth (yes someone who has not kissed anyone or at least minimal) Sorry any women who has given a BJ..no way! Sorry I am germophobe

4. They have to be sane

5. Showers often

6. They are not a druggy

7. They have minimal or low relationships

8. They are not a murderer

9. They are not a canibal

10. They are physically clean..yes inside and out. At the least never had sex without a condom

11. They do not talk about the past relationships

12. They do not talk about their first kiss, or first bf

13. They do not have friends who mention #12

14. They like long drives

15. They do not nag

16. They had not history of any sex change

17. They have a vagina

18. Loyal

19. Commited

20. Good will power to resist temptation of others

21. Not a weakling

22. Not an over strenghten muscle bound bohemoth

23. Not an overweight one who can crush me

24. Someone who is willing to give me a chance, and willing to go far because I will test you to make sure you will be worthy of me. I will frustrate you, I will annoy you, I will tease you can call you names. But if you are strong enough to survive my test emotionally and mentally...you are worthy. Yes, just like women test guys, I will test the woman as well. If they get too emotional with the test...get out of my sight! You are not the one.

25. No other woman are worthy so far! They are too emotionally weak for me. The only one that passed my overbearing test was my wife.

My boyfriend fits the bill perfectly, but I'll list mine anyway:

- Honest
- Intelligent
- Humorous
- Realistic
- Communicative
- Compassionate
- Loyal
- Affectionate
- Confident
- Attractive to me

fdelapena said:
25. No other woman are worthy so far! They are too emotionally weak for me. The only one that passed my overbearing test was my wife.

How fortunate for you that your wife fit the bill, then.

fdelapena said:
10. They are physically clean..yes inside and out. At the least never had sex without a condom

An individual can still contract STD's, even if they wear protection.

Just sayin'.

"Condoms do not prevent the transmission of STDs from lesions on areas not covered by condoms such as Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) / Gential Warts or Genital Herpes (HSV2)."

fdelapena said:
1. Clean health record

3. Clean mouth (yes someone who has not kissed anyone or at least minimal) Sorry any women who has given a BJ..no way! Sorry I am germophobe

4. They have to be sane

5. Showers often

6. They are not a druggy

15. They do not nag

17. They have a vagina

18. Loyal

19. Commited

21. Not a weakling

24. Someone who is willing to give me a chance, and willing to go far because I will test you to make sure you will be worthy of me. I will frustrate you, I will annoy you, I will tease you can call you names. But if you are strong enough to survive my test emotionally and mentally...you are worthy. Yes, just like women test guys, I will test the woman as well. If they get too emotional with the test...get out of my sight! You are not the one.

"22. Not an over strenghten muscle bound bohemoth"

Come clean now...we all know you put number 22 in there to protect yourself from what would happen when she read your list.

lol, jk? :)

shells said:
An individual can still contract STD's, even if they wear protection.

Just sayin'.

"Condoms do not prevent the transmission of STDs from lesions on areas not covered by condoms such as Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) / Gential Warts or Genital Herpes (HSV2)."

Plus, I take issue with the inherent thought that having sex makes one "unclean." Same goes for his bj & "germs" comment #3. That is ritual impurity, not actual uncleanliness. A person would have to be mighty filthy indeed not to brush her teeth afterward...ever.

He seems to be mistaking "purity" for "cleanliness."

fdelapena said:
1. Clean health record

*scratches head*

hmmm....kinda like a CarFax report? It's service that makes sure a vehicle has never been involved in a major accident. You just plug in the VIN number and you can get a complete, detailed report! :)
Brilliant, fdelapena!! I must go immediately and secure the domain before anyone else does! We shall call it....

VaginaFax.com!!!!! We'll make MILLIONS!!!!!!

jk? :)

vaginafax,

oh my god I snorted so hard my sinus cavity imploded, not cool eve.

I'm injured :D

fdelapena said:

Is that a concern of yours because if i was to have some type of list, i think that i would have forgotten to mention that one, along for forgetting to mention that i prefer to avoid anyone who performs amateur lobotomies on people while they are sleeping.

Minus said:
fdelapena said:

Is that a concern of yours because if i was to have some type of list, i think that i would have forgotten to mention that one, along for forgetting to mention that i prefer to avoid anyone who performs amateur lobotomies on people while they are sleeping.

Yeah, I'd completely forgotten about the pro-trepanning factions running amok out there.

****, I've dodged some bullets.

fdelapena said:

Unrealistic anyone? Maybe it's just me...but trying to find a woman (fitting your other criteria) wjp has not EVER kissed anyone is going to be difficult. Same with the BJ. Do you think she'd even TELL you if she had blown a dude? lulz.

fdelapena said:

Good luck on these ones, too. :p

fdelapena said:

LOL is this an actual requirement? :p Have you had a problem with that before?

fdelapena said:

Sounds like a good way to piss a girl off to me. Come on...no one is going to want to deal with inmitigated dramatic bullshit in order to "test the relationship." That's kinda dumb. If they pass (or fail) and never find out that it was a test, they'll think you're a stone-cold *******. And if they pass and find out that it was a test, they'll leave you because you fresia around with their emotions like a moron. :p

----Steve

fdelapena said:
1. Clean health record

4. They have to be sane

5. Showers often

6. They are not a druggy

15. They do not nag

17. They have a vagina

18. Loyal

19. Commited

21. Not a weakling

**** thats quite a list! If all men had these requirements... I'd never have another Boyfriend! well at least your married....

fdelapena said:
1. Clean health record

4. They have to be sane

5. Showers often

6. They are not a druggy

15. They do not nag

17. They have a vagina

18. Loyal

19. Commited

21. Not a weakling

26. The ability to count to 10 :D

LOL indeed...but maybe he's not looking for that in a girl because he can't do it. :p

----Steve

Latest posts

Back