What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm making a list for my studying and now I'm nervous because I don't have that much time.
And sitting and staring.

I'm melting scraps of beeswax in a tin can that's in a pan of water on the stove. When it's liquified, I'll pour it through a piece of cheesecloth to filter out bits of honey bee body parts, unfortunate larvae and assorted other debris. After it's congealed, it'll be a clean yellow color.

constant stranger said:
I'm melting scraps of beeswax in a tin can that's in a pan of water on the stove. When it's liquified, I'll pour it through a piece of cheesecloth to filter out bits of honey bee body parts, unfortunate larvae and assorted other debris. After it's congealed, it'll be a clean yellow color.

What are you planning on doing with it?

singing (badly :D) along to some music

the warden said the exit is sold...if you want an way out...silver and gold...

going back to square one, aka where I left off in 2004, I hope it's the wise thing to do

drinking coffee and looking for heavy metal music so I can wake up and write two bloody pages

I'm starting an anime movie marathon for this night, alone. Gahh, I've missed watching some anime! :3

Cooking in 5 inch stilettos, just because. Haven't taken them off all morning, so as to break them in for this evening. That's the excuse anyway.

Latest posts

Back