What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Running bench tests to determine which part of my main desktop has gone faulty. It appears to be the PSU, so I will be replacing it with a shiny new EVGA 850w G2. If only I was replacing a modular PSU, so I didn't have to redo all the cabling. Cable management.... meh.

trying to recover from yesterday, nursing the headache, and hoping to god that it's not really a stroke

Procrastinating. I cannot for the life of me focus today.

Peaches said:
trying to recover from yesterday, nursing the headache, and hoping to god that it's not really a stroke

Oh dear. Hope you feel better soon dear.

1122 said:
Running bench tests to determine which part of my main desktop has gone faulty. It appears to be the PSU, so I will be replacing it with a shiny new EVGA 850w G2. If only I was replacing a modular PSU, so I didn't have to redo all the cabling. Cable management.... meh.

haha, yeah cables are a pain

feeling really bad, strong pain and nausea for 24 hours, I can barely talk and I ask my mother to call First Aid. Her call: "sorry to bother, it's not really important, my daughter has this headache etc but she was around all day (not true!!) what do you think it is?"
She really makes one feel cared for...
I have no idea in the world why she behaves like this

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Procrastinating. I cannot for the life of me focus today.

Peaches said:

Oh dear. Hope you feel better soon dear.

Waiting for someone to get their stuff out of the hostel laundromat washing machines so I can use one.

Just watching Youtube videos on computer programming and app design, stuff like that. It's a gorgeous fall day, and I want to go out and do something, but I've been up half the night and am just tired.

I am also in the process of going for my driver's license (at 36) and things just seem to be in limbo until that plays out. Hoping that once I get one, and a car, I can have more options and opportunities. Until then, it's like I'm stuck in neutral, no pun intended.

Watching a toastmaster's speech and feeling guilty for being distracted by the fact that he has the bottom button on his suit jacket done up. And also because I'm procrastinating. Good speech though.

Latest posts

Back