What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Giving him credit for being such a smartass...

498.gif

Chin-ups and pull-ups. It's probably a stupid thing to be doing when I am still recovering from an infection, but hey, if I can't participate in the activities that I enjoy, then what is the point in getting better anyway?

1122 said:
Chin-ups and pull-ups. It's probably a stupid thing to be doing when I am still recovering from an infection, but hey, if I can't participate in the activities that I enjoy, then what is the point in getting better anyway?

Isn't the whole point of getting better is so that you'll be able to enjoy those activities faster, than if you were to stress your body during recovery, causing it to heal slower?

ladyforsaken said:
1122 said:

Isn't the whole point of getting better is so that you'll be able to enjoy those activities faster, than if you were to stress your body during recovery, causing it to heal slower?

Shhh woman, stop making sense! My primal male brain can't wait any longer! :p

I do feel happier and I was starting to feel like a fragile little thing that needed wrapped in cotton wool. I did not push myself or anything 15 and 15 no more. ;)

1122, if it gave you a boost and made you feel better, then that's all for the better. You'd know how to keep it in moderation. Carry on, Sir. :p

ladyforsaken said:
1122, if it gave you a boost and made you feel better, then that's all for the better. You'd know how to keep it in moderation. Carry on, Sir. :p

Nah, you're probably right, but it certainly did give me a mental lift because, in all honesty, I thought that I would no longer be able to lift my own bodyweight. The constant string of infections has left me a little on the weak side.

1122 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Nah, you're probably right, but it certainly did give me a mental lift because, in all honesty, I thought that I would no longer be able to lift my own bodyweight. The constant string of infections has left me a little on the weak side.

Yeah? Mental boosts are just as strong as physical boosts I believe, so I'm glad that did it for you. Hey, get well soon, yeah?

AmytheTemperamental said:
Rodent said:

Something tells me he stole the idea from you. So I must give you some credit as well :p

I find this very offensive, i am perfectly capable of thinking of my own id-eas.

Rosebolt said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
Rodent said:

Something tells me he stole the idea from you. So I must give you some credit as well :p

I find this very offensive, i am perfectly capable of thinking of my own id-eas.

Eh, I'm a fair man. Let's say we split credit 60-40 in your favor since you put it into action. But you gotta share your stake with Aisha.

The idea stays mine. Thank you for the acknowledgement, Amy. :cool:

Rodent said:
Eh, I'm a fair man. Let's say we split credit 60-40 in your favor since you put it into action. But you gotta share your stake with Aisha.

The idea stays mine. Thank you for the acknowledgement, Amy. :cool:

This is very capitalist! But fine, i accept your proposal. I will share my stake with Aisha. Meaning you still get the most out of it, even if by only 10%. Well played. :p

Rosebolt said:
This is very capitalist! But fine, i accept your proposal. I will share my stake with Aisha. Meaning you still get the most out of it, even if by only 10%. Well played. :p

Oh, this is purely about intellectual property. And technically me getting the most out of it depends on how much of your stake you're willing to share with Aisha.

Less bothersome for me and I can enjoy both of you competing.

...did I say that out loud? Whoops.

^ We don't compete -.-
Rosey and I are a team. He knows I'm good with sharing 90-10.

Latest posts

Back