What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting here smoking in my dressing gown, thinking about taking some sleeping tablets and heading to my bed.
Waiting impatiently for my soft toy version of Rainbow Brite's Starlite to arrive in the post. :)

Eating a cookie (I know, shocking. I'm sorry it's not one of LGH's PB cookies, but one can't have everything), listening to music (Dissection - Reinkaos album to anyone familiar with extreme metal) and browsing this forum.

Watching the post game. Hoping to god i'll feel better tomorrow then I have the past few days. Working is so hard when you're fighting back tears all day...ugh.

Cry and get them out of your system. Crying can be therapeutic. I cried earlier today and felt better for it. Better to get it out when you're in the privacy of your own home than to break down at a bad time, like at work.

I'm watching "Law Abiding Citizen."

There's something grimly satisfying about his plan, as twisted as it is. I think the fact that it's so appealing is that it speaks to anyone who is sick of rampant injustice and legal chicanery.

Plus, Gerard Butler kicks ass.

Nothing, waiting a few hours so I could finish work before I could go to sleep.

Adding up my expenses for moving on out. Incurred some extra expenses today, feels like I'm playing Monopoly, dammit. :(

sloth4urluv said:
:p sorry, all I got is tequila and vodka.

Sloth, just wanted to say how cool your pic looks with the cityscape at night and the full moon and the silhouette. Did you make it yourself?
T.

Latest posts

Back