What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listening to abrasive obscure first wave industrial music and perusing forums

posting in this thread and wanting to sleep thinking about my girlfriend and about how she makes me happy 90 percent if the time and really unhappy 1 percent of the time

its 5:16 am and i am putting off laying down for bed because i know i will just be laying there thinking instead of falling asleep. im just sitting here alone listening to music, lost in my thoughts.

I'm trying to get this anxious feeling off, this is so awful, at the same time my mind tries to tell to my heart, that everything will be fine, but if my heart is bleeding, of course it doesn't believe. ;/

condemnedsoul666 said:
Attempting the kamehameha wave in real life, not as easy as it looks....

You need to do it while playing dodgeball. Extra points awarded for practicing the fusion dance with friends between rounds.

IgnoredOne said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Attempting the kamehameha wave in real life, not as easy as it looks....

You need to do it while playing dodgeball. Extra points awarded for practicing the fusion dance with friends between rounds.

Dodgebal.... its been a while, wonder if i can still......

Saturday night, work over for the week. Just basically doing nothing. Watching a bit of tv, a bit of reading and internet. People are supposed to go out on saturday nights as well !

Latest posts

Back