What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking (water) & listening to music ... plus on this forum, of course.

I'm trying to go back to sleep. As usual, I am in a state that involves this ****** mixture of stress and despair, and trying to cheer myself up and feel optimistic about things.

Listening to music from Touhou and resisting the urge to go play the game and end up pulling out half my hair.

I'm thinking about how I'm a bit tired of dealing with people who obviously raised themselves.

We need more wolves :D

sighs

Wishing I would magically find the pot I lost and looked all over for. Even in coffee grinds in a garbage bag.

Trying to come up with an ad pitch for a customer's father's day ad. I got nothing. Hell, why am I doing copywriter work?

Causing my self pain by sitting in an awkward postition that hurts my neck while listening to bands I haven't even heard of before and pretending to be paying attention in multiple chat rooms and maybe some other things that I probably almost definitely forgot because I'm not paying attention right now >_<

Oh honeysuckle! I completely forgot about NaNoWriMo.

Then again, my current job really doesn't allow me much time to work on a novel :(

Latest posts

Back