What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grackle said:
Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:
Going back a bit on some threads to see if I had missed anything. Which it seems I had. So thank you Kamya, Skafish,GraceBlossom, Tulip, 3pleBogey and Cavey. No I will not be chased away by a bunch of silly boys. It goes against my beliefs, ie why let other people's twattery affect what I do. So I won't. x

Great news:)
We'd hate to see Jags leave and anway your jag guide has over 2000 views and if only 1% take note of your hints amd tips that's 20 people you've helped.
Imagine it could be 10% and that's 200 people.
You're a valuable member of ALL and I for one I'm glad you never let the twats win

I agree with Tulip. I would hate to see anyone leave here because of the pouty attitudes towards the opposite sex. As a community we need both sexes posting,
Plus I'm developing the tiniest crush on Jag so I don't want to be thrown into a tither if she just vanishes. (Half joking 😀)

You are a lovely person Tulip.
And darling Grackle - Pity I couldn't inspire crushes when I was young and fetching .. *wiggles eyebrows** :p

Well, I did all the dishes, dried them, put them away. Washed all the towels, dried them and folded them. Washed all the clothes and now I'm waiting for those to dry, so I can fold them. My life is THAT interesting!

A long drawn out internal keening ... my spare pack of coffee turned out to be decaf this morning. I have no fully-leaded coffee in the house. aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Opening up my box of Herbal Detox and quickly browsing the instructions. Good gawd, more complicated then I originally thought.

Waiting for the spiced sultana bread I am making to finish cooking in the breadmaker, so I can burn my finger getting it out of the tin...

Lazy morning- having Brekkie, messing around online, crossing my fingers that the lottery ticket tells me I'm a millionaire....

Latest posts

Back