What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to music and enjoying some tunes.. ( LFS I hope your headache goes away :( )

Arachne said:
Listening to music and enjoying some tunes.. ( LFS I hope your headache goes away :( )

Thank you, Arachne.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Visualising stabbing this headache to death.

maybe try to hug it and it will go away?

I tried that.. even hug it with my Olaf soft toy, or my pillow.. it didn't want to go away. I let it sleep.. it's still pounding now that I've woken up. :0

ladyforsaken, keep yourself hydrated! Get electrolytes from fruits, such as pineapple and watermelon. Coconut water works wonders, too! Hope you feel better ^_^

ladyforsaken said:
Arachne said:

Thank you, Arachne.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Visualising stabbing this headache to death.

maybe try to hug it and it will go away?

I tried that.. even hug it with my Olaf soft toy, or my pillow.. it didn't want to go away. I let it sleep.. it's still pounding now that I've woken up. :0

:(:(

Trying to make an awesome web design. Problem is I'm reeeeeally bad at designing things. I should have been done two weeks ago. >>

preparing to sing an aria from Mozart in 3 weeks' time - it's just an amateur circle and I will suck, but this is like an old dream come true

kamya said:
Trying to make an awesome web design. Problem is I'm reeeeeally bad at designing things. I should have been done two weeks ago. >>

for yourself or for someone else? I think we are in the same boat :)

Peaches said:
kamya said:

I am working on a website too, helping my sister with it.

I am currently losing my self-esteem by thinking negatively of my self. Just being honest... :p

captainmorganblackspicedrum.jpg

Peaches said:
preparing to sing an aria from Mozart in 3 weeks' time - it's just an amateur circle and I will suck, but this is like an old dream come true

kamya said:

For me T.T

Latest posts

Back