What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tidying up the last room that needs tidied before Christmas and checking the steam auction every 45 minutes to bid gems for games. My 14000 gems wasn't enough to get anything in the first 19 rounds, but as the available gems dwindle, there's some bargains to be had.

I love indie games and I'm managing to get a few at reductions far bigger than during the actual sales. I also 'crushed' my inventory items to create the gems, so it's like I'm getting them for nothing. I won the game 'Claire' that I've had on my wish list for a while for the equivalent of less than £2, Richard & Alice for the equivalent of £1 and The Lost Crown for 70p.

So much for this being a dud event...

^ Lol,Callie!I haven't even started the christmas cleaning!Bleahh!

Waiting for my brownies to bake!Gnam gnam!:)

Reading from my Counseling the Culturally Diverse textbook. 3 more chapters in it and then I'm done reading it. It's been a long read and I don't feel like I've learned much but I've enjoyed reading it.

Choking on anxiety.
Did he really just ask me to do that?
He did.
And I did it.
That's not my job. I'm not their boss.
I may need to have a word with him about that.
But not today.

Working out.. also feeling out the throb in my toes from being stepped on by some woman with the heel of her high-heeled shoes...dammit.

Plugging away at 100% completion in a racing game (I'm a completionist) whilst browsing these forums and getting acquainted with the place and, well, you lot. :)

Latest posts

Back