What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nw, since my youngest kid said her ears nearly froze off on the walk to school this morning, I am knitting (or attempting to knit) a hat with ear flaps.

I am.Out.Of.Control.

Shaking the bottle of water filled with glitter that I found in the cart at the store. There is something soothing about it. I feel a bit like a 6-year-old who just found a sparkly trinket. The name "Nraj" is written on the cap. Nraj, thank you for leaving me your sparkly treasure bottle. I'm sorry you lost it, and I hope you don't miss it too much, but it showed up right when I needed it and helped me get through a bad night.

Solivagant said:
Shaking the bottle of water filled with glitter that I found in the cart at the store. There is something soothing about it. I feel a bit like a 6-year-old who just found a sparkly trinket. The name "Nraj" is written on the cap. Nraj, thank you for leaving me your sparkly treasure bottle. I'm sorry you lost it, and I hope you don't miss it too much, but it showed up right when I needed it and helped me get through a bad night.

I don't know who 'Nraj' is, but I don't think he'd begrudge you making use of his bottle. If it were me, I'd be quite happy to know that it had put a smile on someone's face and helped them through a bad night. Who knows? Maybe it is magical and appears only to those who need it and once they're troubles have passed, it moves on to then next person...

That's my childlike moment for the day over with :D

In theory cleaning the living room...in practice laying more or less comatose on the settee ...surfing the web ...but surfing sounds way to dynamic...maybe clunking around a bit in the shallows

Latest posts

Back