what are you doing... RIGHT NOW?!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anime girlboy

Reaction score
i have to vacate my apartment by next TUESDAY, so i have been looking around, waiting by the internet checking mail, and inspecting places.

a man i called said he could pick me up in the city and take me to the place to inspect, because he was doing a bit of shopping there. i needed to go out to get new earphones anyway so we organized to meet. i waited around the designated spot but nobody showed. then i forgot i left my phone at home. it was fricken HOT!!! like boiling. so i said aghhh FIRETRUCK IT. im not in a good mood anyway(im never in a good mood).

so yeah now im sitting at home, i will probably play warcraft 3 or watch cowboy bebop.

what are you doing!!!

Might sound kinda feminine but meh...
I am currently watching some romantic comedy anime called Lovely Complex.
I often pause shows and movies to check the interwebs so this is one of those pause moments.
I am also listening to the Madvillain album.

yeah i pause all the time too. especially now because i need to keep checking my emails.

change of plans, im super hungry and i cant take eating tomato sauce pasta for the 15th time! im going to the asian supermarket to get some vegetable buns :D

they are delicious asian-type thingies.

have you ever had a pork bun? well vegetable buns are like pork buns, but with vegetables! they are super yummy and easy to cook(just microwave!) but unfortunately the only ones i have found are all really expensive.

Attachments

• Chinese Vegetable bun.jpg
    Chinese Vegetable bun.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 3
I wanna go swimming :(

I'm eating a late morning breakfast (since I got up late) and staring at the computer screen while my fingers tap keys on my keyboard.

Unacceptance said:
You people and your active lifestyles, it sickens me. I am sitting here rotting.

That makes two of us mate. There is nothing wrong with a bit of rotting from time to time.

I am doing the EXACT same thing I was doing last night.

At least I am consistent.....

lol eh? Me too. am doing the exact same thing as I was this time yesterday. posting on here, drinking tea and getting fed up of this stubborn pain in my side that refuses to go away.

Latest posts

Back