What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I can't have milk in my mornings... I'm having cereal for dinner today. This other medication is bringing my appetite back.. it's scary lol.

No, I haven't eat much either just plain rice and banana since two days because I had food poisoning.
Let's just said vomiting and pooing at the same time was quite an experience (that I hope not to have again).

Cataplasme said:
No, I haven't eat much either just plain rice and banana since two days because I had food poisoning.
Let's just said vomiting and pooing at the same time was quite an experience (that I hope not to have again).

**** that sucks, I know what that's like. Hope it stays away for a long time now. Take care, Cataplasme.

Thank you Lady Forsaken. I feel better, I ate a bit more and during the day I had enough energy even if only two bananas in the stomach.

Cataplasme said:
Thank you Lady Forsaken. I feel better, I ate a bit more and during the day I had enough energy even if only two bananas in the stomach.

Well you should slowly introduce proper foods back so your body can recuperate properly and keep yourself hydrated. Otherwise, if you could have those meal replacement stuffs or supplements to keep you going for the time being until you can consume proper foods again that'd be good. One thing I've learned is that, one slight thing lacking in your body could deteriorate your health more than you can imagine. Take care and get well soon.

Thank you for the advice Lady Forsaken, I appreciate it. I haven't think about the meal replacement things but it seems a good idea to have the minimum calories I need.

Latest posts

Back