What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
Some surprisingly pretty good mochis. It's a bit too sweet for me though - think my mother will like this.
Are they bean paste or ice cream mochi? I love the ice cream mochi.

The ones I had were bean paste - I've never had the ice cream ones honestly! They sound good - I'll look out for them the next time.

ladyforsaken said:
beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
Some surprisingly pretty good mochis. It's a bit too sweet for me though - think my mother will like this.

The ones I had were bean paste - I've never had the ice cream ones honestly! They sound good - I'll look out for them the next time.

You must try the ice cream mochi...fantastic! Don't bother looking for them, I'll send you a box :D

beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:

You must try the ice cream mochi...fantastic! Don't bother looking for them, I'll send you a box :D

Haha.. won't they melt by the time they reach me?

ladyforsaken said:
beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:

Why yes, Capt. Obvious, before I even finished writing your address they would be goners :p:D

Chrysanthemum tea.

beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
beautiful loser said:

Why yes, Capt. Obvious, before I even finished writing your address they would be goners :p:D

Well then, rain check on those ice cream mochis then!

Rodent said:
Ten scrambled eggs and beer.

Sounds good to me! Only I'd want to do the opposite - ten beers and one scrambled egg.

Right now I'm drinking coffee. I usually drink it black, at most with a splash of milk or on occasion a dash of ice cream. I do enjoy coffee's natural flavor.

A mysterious red muffin with chocolate chips. I can't tell what flavor it's supposed to be. Raspberry? Cranberry? Cherry?

Latest posts

Back