What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A glass of wine and a cigarette. Two of the finest food groups.

Soon, I will make some toasted crumpets with bacon that is deliberately overcooked and slightly carcinogenic. With salt.

[dirty old man] Arrr, I loikes me a bit o' crumpet! [/dirty old man]

Tomorrow, I shall detox and have kale, quinoa, watercress, and activated spring water, with angel's breath.

Naaah. I'll have a beer. And too much meat.

Rosettes, only the ones I made for my family every Christmas have sugar coated on them, not powdered sugar. I made way too many and I have been snacking on them. They are so good, but time consuming as you have to deep fat fry them with an iron. I made a bunch of Butterfly ones :) 

Rosettes-2.jpg

michael9320 said:
Just had a cup of tea with honey and a bit of milk in it.

That sounds nice and soothing. Do you drink black, green, or white tea? I drank green for awhile and then tried white. But, I liked the green tea the best. Now I only drink water.

Nothing now its bed time, but made Roast Chicken Sunday Dinner, with roast potatoes, Green Beans, Carrots, stuffing, yorkshire pudding and gravy.

Finished said:
michael9320 said:
Just had a cup of tea with honey and a bit of milk in it.

That sounds nice and soothing. Do you drink black, green, or white tea? I drank green for awhile and then tried white. But, I liked the green tea the best. Now I only drink water.

Black tea usually. I also drink green tea from time to time.

Smoothie ...with bananas,grapes, cherries if available,flax and chai seeds,skimmed milk.

coffee and just got up but thinking of a waffle-gluten free and maybe some pecans with maple syrup. Maybe in a hour or so some mandarin oranges.. Good Morning everyone and another day to feed the birdies...

Latest posts

Back