What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homemade raw hummus made with sprouted garbonzo beans, using home made flat bread for dipping.

Garbageman said:
Homemade raw hummus made with sprouted garbonzo beans, using home made flat bread for dipping.

****, now I'm craving for some hummus and flat bread.

If you were here I would definitely share, or if I were wealthy and there was a middle of the night courier service, I would make a batch and send it to you for you opinion.

Garbageman said:
If you were here I would definitely share, or if I were wealthy and there was a middle of the night courier service, I would make a batch and send it to you for you opinion.

Aww, that's sweet! I wouldn't decline, that would be so cool :D

And yes yes, I like being a food tester too. :p

GraceBlossom said:
Roast Chicken, Beer Battered Chips and Mushy Peas. :D :D

Did you make the beer-battered chips yourself? The last time I had some, honestly, I couldn't taste the beer lol.

ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:
Roast Chicken, Beer Battered Chips and Mushy Peas. :D :D

Did you make the beer-battered chips yourself? The last time I had some, honestly, I couldn't taste the beer lol.

NoiI didn't, I cheated (*looks around shiftily* don't tell anyone I will lose my street cred!), and they weren't that good either lol, but the Mushy peas helped!

Beef stroganoff, lemony rice and crispy Cajun spiced potatoes. Delicious :D

2ih84no.jpg

I'm having an absinthe and tequila cocktail called 'libertine's sin' and annik is having a gin, kiwi sorbet cocktail called 'sheep chaser fence breaker'

Latest posts

Back