What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
Tulip23 said:
GraceBlossom said:
Hot Cross Buns

love hot cross buns :) especially toasted with lashings of butter

Mmmmmmm butter :). I had margarine today as I am trying to lose weight :/.

Good luck with your diet. I just thought that I'd let you know that I've heard on quite a few occasions that margarine is worse for you than butter.

Hearmenow2012 said:
GraceBlossom said:
Tulip23 said:
GraceBlossom said:
Hot Cross Buns

love hot cross buns :) especially toasted with lashings of butter

Mmmmmmm butter :). I had margarine today as I am trying to lose weight :/.

Good luck with your diet. I just thought that I'd let you know that I've heard on quite a few occasions that margarine is worse for you than butter.

Well the ones that are are hydrogenated or made with trans-fats, yes.

All this hot-cross bun talk made me long for one, but you don't get em here. :( So, I am having a cup of coffee and waiting for the spiced sultana loaf in the breadmaker to finish so I can let it cool then pig-out on it.. it isn't quite the same but it will do:D

j3nn.jpg

Filet Mignon de porc topped with melted blue cheese, new potatoes, and broccoli with aioli sauce. Just digesting it now.... like a fat snake on a log.

jaguarundi said:
Filet Mignon de porc topped with melted blue cheese, new potatoes, and broccoli with aioli sauce. Just digesting it now.... like a fat snake on a log.

OMG I love you and hate you, all at the same time. I'm feeling such an enormous amount of envy right now. :( :) lol

^^ I like to cook. I like to eat. ..

A small supper tonight before bed, will be a slice of toasted home-made sultana loaf with butter and a cuppa (photo of loaf under what have you accomplished today thread).

**hums while imaging Eve and Grace drooling over their keyboards**:p

I've just finished eating a chicken breast with mixed peppers, red onion and cubes of feta cheese in a tomato sauce with rice. I'm now drinking nice cup of Twining's tea.

**Burping disgustingly ** (sadly this is really true)

The jaguarundi felt cold and hungry, so

2 Diots (a sausage from the Rhone-Alpes areas of France, very meaty, best poached)
Pile of Choucroute (or sauerkraut if you prefer the german name)
boiled spuds
A beer

Not only am I burping, but I think it's going to be a distressingly windy afternoon!

Latest posts

Back