What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am about to get started making my home made whole wheat bread. The process takes about seven hours. :)

7 pints of Fosters, 3 bongs and just over half a 12 inch Rio's pizza, with chili sauce. Might eat that bag of Revels that's in the fridge.

johnny196775 said:
I am about to get started making my home made whole wheat bread. The process takes about seven hours. :)

I'm fascinated with bread making. I really wish I could make great bread. I'm sure I could if I had the right things.

But I am eating a few Chips Ahoy Chunky cookies. Just a few...

rivermaze said:
nothing at the moment

Cavey said:
******* Ryvita. I may as well just chew on some sawdust...

thank you Cavey, I eat quite a lot of sawdust

Cracker bread? Sounds like my kind of sawdust. Not even sure they have those over here.

Unexpected Yummy- a handful of mixed nuts and a piece of cold, crispy bacon is like a mouth orgasm food-wise....might become a new trail mix for me :D

VanillaCreme said:
rivermaze said:
nothing at the moment

Cavey said:

Cracker bread? Sounds like my kind of sawdust. Not even sure they have those over here.

I think we're talking about similar things. However, mine must be made entirely of rye.

VanillaCreme said:
rivermaze said:
nothing at the moment

Cavey said:

It's these things...

DSC_03491.jpg

In all honesty, they taste marginally better than they look, but I'd still rather be eating a bacon sandwich.

Latest posts

Back