What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything. I'm recollecting and reminding myself how good I had it once but flushed it down the toilet.

I am thinking about something that may never happen, feeling sick and lonely.

hoping everything will completely change and i will wake up to an entirely different life tomorrow filled with balloons, party pies, floating yachts on shimmering lakes and a sense of utter bliss. thinking delusion will get me nowhere. feeling tired. trying to remember a time in my life that was crapper than what my life is now, technically that should make me feel better.

The outline and the chapters are in the editor's hands now and completely out of my control for the time being.

I am in limbo.

I am driving myself ******* nuts wondering what she thinks about my book.

Lonesome Crow said:
OMFG....My ex-wf is talking me, again....
She's not mad at me anymore...because we're thousands of miles away :p

Here's my duaghter. I'm hoping I can be a part of her life. She's asking for me.

That is wonderful news! xoxo

I feel I`m dying
I hope to die
I remember ............. zero.

that's good to hear lilly i hope you have more to come

*hugs zero*

life sucks life sucks life sucks

but not always

i had two very good days in a row, despite days when i longed for ethernet cables to hug my throat

(god i have issues)

there's hope for you still

i know that unfortunatly i am not free from those days, my future is a soup sickness and serenity, despair and delacany,

you know like a chheese and brocoli soup i love the cheesey broth but i gotta deal with the yucky brocoli unfortunatly

(**** i so good at metaphors i should be an author)

but i will have days to relish in when my throat longs for nothing but more air

i hope you can find those days soon

:)

I'm praying the lord will make me strong, give me the strength to carry on, and heal me of my ills.

Sleep deprived. I hate group work :( Come back week end! More like come back summer break!
I hope it's not just me who feels "this" way.
I need to stop it with the blushing over simple things. Whats wrong with meee?

Hi Everyone,

I am feeling cool. I hope that It should be a funny day.

I think It will be since I don't remember yesterday.

feel... aggravated
hope... to smile again
remember.... me as a child

go to bed at 8am with a splitting headache, wake up at 10.30am with a splitting headache, force myself to sleep and score another huge 2 hrs to wake up to a splitting headache and cant sleep anymore.. rip off!

had an apple for breakfast.. pretty healthy stuff!.. followed by two buns with swiss cheese and strawberry jam.. currently finishing a coffee and a cigarette..

its saturday 1pm now.. the sun is shining.. the flat is crapped out and needs cleaning.. i'm thinking about the book i spent the entire day yesterday reading.. about a boy with schizophrenia.. thinking about the sad state of the australian mental health care system, the pressure that such an illness has on the entire family and the incredible lonliness that the boy would have felt.. so utterly disconnected from reality..

i got my hands on a bicycle a couple of days ago which needs some minor repairs and i can take it for a spin.. thinking that i need to buy a nice big seat with nice big springs for it otherwise my ass will hurt from riding it.. the worst thing about cyling in my opinion..

thinking i should and probably will take some codeine for this **** headache..

reckon i might go sit on my balcony and seep in some of this sunshiny goodness on offer..

Someone half helped me out with my money problems, so i payed of the biggest debt i have. I owed 232, but i they let me pay 170 to clear the account, and i can pay of some other bills too :) But it won't be long before i fall behind again :p

And one of my best online friends just said she loves me again, like she always used to say, before she went a lil' weirder :p. I don't know what kind of love she means, and she only gets a "lol" in return, but it's nice to hear it again :D

So yeah, i'm feeling quite good for now :)

I don't really have a friend in anyone aside from my boyfriend. I'm thankful
that he is with me.

everything is so unnecessarily difficult.
im not strong enough to make sense of it all.
hopeless.

((simple))

I'm hoping I sign up two more commercial plow accounts for the winter, and get a contract to shovel their roofs.

Through superior service and better pricing, my winter-time empire WILL become a reality. I will be Priest River's snowy overlord and there's nothing they can do about it!

Hell, half of 'em are over 60 anyway. I'll win even if it's by attrition :p

Latest posts

Back