What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
relief oh thank god that was like unbelievable

i just got uncharted 2

whoopi

and i out it in, and i need the remote to change the tv settings, and i guess the batteries were dying, cuz the light would come on, but i'd be pushing input/tv.vcr,

and nothing would happen and i was just freakin out

but now it is installing thankgod

ya i found how to get to the nearest vg ect, whihc is about 3 and a galf miles away, so ya i justt biked a total 7 miles to get it,

but the weather is gourgeious,

i traded in 2 games and had a stamp thing that gave me ten percent off so i got a $60 game for $34 awesome

:D

i'm also wondering if it's possible to od on halls throat lozenges,
i hope not

Right now, I'm feeling quite alright. Dream Weaver by Gary Wright just came on my mp3 player and that song always lifts my spirits.

:)

i feel happy because my roommate is playing evanescence

XD XD

ahhhh

and a little unease and guilty, because i was borrowing one of her books and :(

i thinks i lost it, man seriously, why does everything disappear from me

like my two most awesomest sweatshirts ever my mcr and slythherian sweatshirts, seem to be forever gone into the abyss now only a sad mournful memory, never to be found nor to find a reason

i had it Saturday night and then couldn't find it sunday, i think i might have left it on the tray at the cafeteria, so i asked one of the people in the caffiteria and they said they brought all things left behind to the main desk i ask the main desk and nothing f*ing honeysuckle,

lost and found is one of the most worthless pieces of honeysuckle ever i have never once found anything that i lost in the lost and found, it's just a big joke

people say ohh well why don't you look n the lost and found, BS

you think i already didn't try that, and on friday i lost a pair of gloves

:(

(thanks for listening to the rant, sorry i seem to have so many)

Well let's hope you have another sweater and pair of gloves. It's been getting mighty cold lately!

Feeling lonely...
Another wasted weekend alone...

Just sick of it!

Back to another week of work...

Argggggghh it never ends.

Luna said:
Feeling lonely...
Another wasted weekend alone...

Just sick of it!

Back to another week of work...

Argggggghh it never ends.

Perhaps instead of thinking about the negatives, you should think about the positives. Positive thinking can do wonders, and its contagious. Listen to uplifting music. Watching uplifting movies. Learn about belief structures that present life in a positive way. Tell yourself that you arent going to let the negativity of others get you down. Remind yourself that life is too short to dwell on such irrelevant negativity. Every day tell yourself this and remind yourself this. Every day!!!

Trust me, i have dealt with depression for years and years and have constantly been searching for ways to twist life into something positive. Obviously, I am not perfect, and I do have my ups and downs. And that is why I must remind myself every day that life is too short to dwell on the negative.

Watching the news now and have come to this conclusion: Newt Gingrich, still a ********* after all these years.

*hugs shells*

augg man i'm feeling a bitter headache, why is my body so finicky

well enough playtime

played uncharted for baout 4 and a half hours fun :D

now i have to finish my lame ass essay over a lame ass book

not fun :(

thanks you too

okay it may be possible my constant dosages of halls throat lozenges may have something to do with the headache, i didn't think to actually look at the back of the bag till an hour or so ago, "take one ever two hours" ohh um okay then ya i've pretty much just popping another one in as soon as one dissolved for like the past 3 days tehe

ya probably not a good idea,

i just don't like having to deal the sore throat :(

This guy came into my office yesterday. He asked the price for massage and once I'd told him, he grabbed my face and asked me how much I cost. He then offered me fifty bucks. I jerked back and told him I wasn't for sale. He grabbed me again. I shoved him down the hallway to the door and he started grabbing at my arms and torso, then my face again. I yelled at him to stop touching me and literally threw him out. I am hoping I find somebody really awesome one day who can hold me on days like that, and remind me that humans do not all suck yak testicles.

evanescencefan91 said:
thanks you too

okay it may be possible my constant dosages of halls throat lozenges may have something to do with the headache, i didn't think to actually look at the back of the bag till an hour or so ago, "take one ever two hours" ohh um okay then ya i've pretty much just popping another one in as soon as one dissolved for like the past 3 days tehe

ya probably not a good idea,

i just don't like having to deal the sore throat :(

Make a cup of hot tea and put some honey and a drop of whiskey in it. Not enough to get tipsy just a little. It tastes nasty but it will help your throat feel better, and if you have a cough it will help that too. It always works for me so I make sure to have whiskey in the house during cold and flu season.

nerdygirl said:
This guy came into my office yesterday. He asked the price for massage and once I'd told him, he grabbed my face and asked me how much I cost. He then offered me fifty bucks. I jerked back and told him I wasn't for sale. He grabbed me again. I shoved him down the hallway to the door and he started grabbing at my arms and torso, then my face again. I yelled at him to stop touching me and literally threw him out. I am hoping I find somebody really awesome one day who can hold me on days like that, and remind me that humans do not all suck yak testicles.

That's really messed up.

nerdygirl said:

:O That's terrible. I hope you are ok?

I'm a friendly outgoing person so how come I find myself and up at 5am surfing the net and feeling like s***. How do our once happy lives change so much that we end up feeling like a different person?

I'm fine, thanks for the concern. Angry, disgusted, and still wishing for somebody to hold me... but otherwise, fine.

Latest posts

Back