What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wondering why everyone is the same. and regardless of what i do or what I've accomplished; I'm always left alone

@BlackBox: :( Because people are selfish, pursue their own interest and pleasure and if that means stepping on the feelings or dignity of others, well, it goes with the process. Life is after all about survival. :( So...I learned to accept that and now it is me who doesn`t want anyone around me anymore. STill...a strong hug for you BlackBox, I understand you perfectly. :(

Hmm..(smug)..
I feel good, icecold and evil.
I hope the feeling would last, better, get permanent.
I think it`s time I stand up and fight! :p
I remember my old self when strong will, determination and stubborn perseverance got me through everything regardless of the ups and downs.
Hmmm...Focus, zero, focus! :club:

[youtube]pbhbBcWxD4M[/youtube]

Feeling lonely wondering how some people get to enjoy the company of others and how they feel so happy everyday.

I feel like I'm in the middle of dreadful prairie and the sky above me is just so colorless and dull.

I hope I can meet someone whom I hate and love so much to scream to him 'see the others at once, you egoist-self-minded jerk!' and kick him badly and leave him alone. Forget him for good and lead a happy life.

eehe kinda peeved i was up all night thursday slaving over memorizing things that ended up not even being on the test

AUUUURRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and jesus christ man it is too ******* coldi'm sleepy and now i have to study for my lit final

....*cries*

i'm so tired

ahh well i guess i am glad relieved tired suppressing the fear that i may have failed a class..or two :O

well god just finals are over

i got an 89/100 on my lit final so iended up getting a B in the class which is great though i would have preferred an A

i've yet to see nay of mm other grades

i can't believe it's only a week till christmas

i've yet to do any shopping

but for the next few days it's just sleep internet guitar and buffy while enjoying having the place to my self

:)

feel... I`m going to faint..I feel so so so very sick
hope...this is not my end..if so, then to be forgiven
think...can`t think..my vision is blurred
remember...my parents and dear ones..
:( :( :(
I want to live

This may be a bit too honest, but I'm quite h*rny at the moment. But hey, I'm only human.

If people didn't ever feel this way, none of us would exist! It would be a completely "lonely life". :p

evanescencefan91 said:
eehe kinda peeved i was up all night thursday slaving over memorizing things that ended up not even being on the test

AUUUURRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and jesus christ man it is too ******* coldi'm sleepy and now i have to study for my lit final

....*cries*

i'm so tired

Wow. I didn't know that you were allowed to cuss here, hence why I put a star in an "inappropriate" word in my last post.

I feel depressed, Christmas alone in my room again. I ate too much today and feel like crap, i wish i could be thin and not overweight.

packyourbags said:
about some people being mean to a friend of mine :/

I am sorry to hear that, people can be so cruel at times. I hope your friend is doing okay.

NightHawkJohn said:
I feel depressed, Christmas alone in my room again. I ate too much today and feel like crap, i wish i could be thin and not overweight.
packyourbags said:
about some people being mean to a friend of mine :/
Baby_Dumbo_hugs.jpg

feel...better than yesterday
hope..to get my voice back
think... silence must not always be heard
remember....my grandma (sigh)

audrey said:
hoping that my faith won't go to waste.

Always keep your faith, i think sometimes things are sent to test us.

And thankyou too Zero

Hugs to everyone.

I'm feeling overwhelmed. Thinking that I need to stay strong. Hoping that I'll get through this one day.

I feel really good

came home after work (listen to that sentence, tish i'm so cool and adult like :p) (and I often feel at odds with referring to my drom room as home, but it is for me for now and i say it nonetheless)

got online got some drinks from the vending machine played my guitar a little sang and danced a little

best of all they cleaned the ******* bathroom!

yesh!! (and it is a big enough a deal worth getting excited about)

i can't wait in a little bit I'm going to take a wonderfully long shower in a hair free shower XD

then i plan to eat my frosted cheerios drink more v8 ( my crack :D)

and watch some buffy and play the guitar

i mean it's so good I have so much happiness contained in my laptop I've got such great songs guitar tabs

and so enough pictures of happy little kittens to make you're head exploud

I love you laptop

little labby

and it only cost $300 and still going strong

oh true love can always be found in the most unlikely of places

* hugs labby*

I love you

*sighs*

I am feeling weird and lonely as I usually am.
Some coworkers are still on holiday and at the moment I dont have much to do...
I prefer busy working days than just goofing around online.

Latest posts

Back