What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling determind to make a real effort to lose weight.
Hoping I can get to a healthy weight.
Thinking if I do it will help with what the Dr suspects is wrong with me.
Remembering when I was slim.

By the way this hasn't been brought on by that thread yesterday, something I had been planning to start for a while.

I feel I have Man-flu, and that was a rubbish nights sleep because of it...

If Undertaker's streak was going to end (which it did at Wrestlemania 30) then it shouldn't have ended in the way that it did. WWE could have taken the time to build somebody up in which could have created a new star, created an engaging story and then most people would probably have felt better about it coming to an end.

GraceBlossom said:
Feeling determind to make a real effort to lose weight.
Hoping I can get to a healthy weight.
Thinking if I do it will help with what the Dr suspects is wrong with me.
Remembering when I was slim.

By the way this hasn't been brought on by that thread yesterday, something I had been planning to start for a while.

You can do it. I wish you the best of luck.

I could definitely do with losing a substantial amount of weight which will hopefully happen once I join the gym and alter my diet. I will be taking the necessary steps to achieve this soon.

If I hear my cousin use the excuse "it's summer" every time a bit of sun creeps from the clouds to do anything involving going out side I'll scream; dumbass.

I had a super cool idea and wanted to post in a thread that I read few days back... And now I cant find it:(
Wont be cool today, hmmm:(

Ugh still feeling a bit dodgy, hope my head stops banging.

I'm shocked. The Ultimate Warrior has died after only just appearing at Wrestlemania 30 and the Raw the night after. R.I.P Jim Hellwig. (Ultimate Warrior)

**** updates. Updates, updates, updates...

Just go on my laptop an browse the net for a bit... UPDATE REQUIRED!

Oh I have half an hour, wouldn't mind a game on the XBox UPDATE REQUIRED!! (Took half an hour)

Hm, a text message, I'll just see who it could bUPDATE REQUIRED!!!

EDIT: Think I'll chill on GTAV for aUPDATE REQQQUUIIREEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Completely pissed off and frustrated about being away from Kid so much. It seriously f'ing aches to not be with the one person I truly care about. The days away from her rip me apart and my days with her go far too quickly. This is so not what I want....

****!!!!!!

I think I'll go on my 360... wonder how many update there will be tonight.

Latest posts

Back