What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnny196775Again said:
i have over 700 minutes on my phone go to waste at the end of each month. That is fine because i have the cheapest plan possible.

my £5 top ups last about 3 months so your not alone

johnny196775Again said:
it would be nice to have internet guitar buddies but i do not see that happening. I had one years ago but he turned out to be a very homophobic person. So i told him off.

Okay. If you don't want to try it, that's fine. :)

SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:
it would be nice to have internet guitar buddies but i do not see that happening. I had one years ago but he turned out to be a very homophobic person. So i told him off.

Okay. If you don't want to try it, that's fine. :)

This has nothing to do with you. I have just had shitty luck trying to get to know other musicians on the internet.

I feel like honeysuckle. Luckily it's only physically...the toll it takes on me emotionally is rather limited.

Spent a class period goofing off with classmates in my group and feeling better than usual. Not that any of them would have anything to do with me outside of class.

I remember sending my first email in 1990 and I remember how long it took to connect and then to send the few lines if text. I'm sitting here downloading a content patch for Trials Fusion at over 9MB/s and thinking how far we've come in such a short space of time.

Yesterday morning (aprox 4am) I was smoking on the front porch, I look into some dark patches in the woods around the property, I see red eyes. It seemed to osculate a little as if someone is pacing a little bit. I did not take my eyes off it (well, only momentarily to blink/shake my head) for at least ten minutes. Of course I wasn't going to go walk over there.

This actually has been happening around the property every other morning. This time the red eyes looked particularly bright, and were in closer range than usual.

You believe in shadow people?

Darrell_Licht said:
Yesterday morning (aprox 4am) I was smoking on the front porch, I look into some dark patches in the woods around the property, I see red eyes. It seemed to osculate a little as if someone is pacing a little bit. I did not take my eyes off it (well, only momentarily to blink/shake my head) for at least ten minutes. Of course I wasn't going to go walk over there.

This actually has been happening around the property every other morning. This time the red eyes looked particularly bright, and were in closer range than usual.

You believe in shadow people?

Interesting. I'm somewhere on the fence - I'm somewhat skeptical of the supernatural/alien/religious world because we don't have a whole lot of evidence about it, but at the same time, I don't KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt that these things don't exist either. I think they are all fascinating, anyway.

You have my curiosity. What are shadow people?

feeling pretty pissed that this super good-looking arrogant guy who is only looking for PhD supermodels wrote me on the dating site, hoping to find an adequately snappy reply, like: what about I get the flu and gain a couple of kilos? then we won't be able to see each other anymore
no, that is not a good one
remembering all the arrogant ******** I dated before, mostly because in the company of a large percentage of people I get bored, it will never ever ever happen again, no matter how intellectually interesting they are.

Also, the interesting ones who were also kind and good hearted wouldn't care for me, only the arrogant ********.
Maybe it's better simply to avoid answering.

That is the question. The literature is out there, all of it being anecdotal. Although Jude chaper 1 verse six is a good description.

In my personal opinion they are among inter-dimensional beings who appear under particular circumstances. I've seen some blatant apparitions that harassed me on three occasions. That's not counting sleep paralysis episodes. It has been the single most peculiar thing I have seen in my life.

But I get pretty apprehensive when I know they are out there. But the worse case scenario is they harass you and evoke this intense fear from you. Some people report being assaulted by these beings.

They are definitely something you shouldn't go out of your way to find. They find you.

Amthorn said:
Friday and Saturday evenings make me feel especially lonely.

wish I could send you a party…

I don't mind too much if I am not well, like this week

Peaches said:
Amthorn said:
Friday and Saturday evenings make me feel especially lonely.

wish I could send you a party…

I don't mind too much if I am not well, like this week

I don't need a party, a little company would be nice, but I'm doing fine :)

Sorry you're not feeling well!!!

Darrell_Licht said:

That is the question. The literature is out there, all of it being anecdotal. Although Jude chaper 1 verse six is a good description.

In my personal opinion they are among inter-dimensional beings who appear under particular circumstances. I've seen some blatant apparitions that harassed me on three occasions. That's not counting sleep paralysis episodes. It has been the single most peculiar thing I have seen in my life.

But I get pretty apprehensive when I know they are out there. But the worse case scenario is they harass you and evoke this intense fear from you. Some people report being assaulted by these beings.

They are definitely something you shouldn't go out of your way to find. They find you.

I used to see stuff like that. Then I quit drinking so much :p:p

I'm not sure what I am feeling besides physical pain and exhaustion. It has become a normal feeling for me.
I hope this stops.. I'm not sure how much more my body can take it. My will to keep going is still there but I'm sure it has its limit..

Darrell_Licht said:

That sounds pretty creepy. :\

Latest posts

Back